OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

SMH. NT always takes it to the next level when gaming the system. watch out for karma though just sayin
It ain't NT bro. People are just habitual line steppers in general.

My wife tried to help her ratchet friend. Ratchet friend already knew the lick and got 9 stacks for claiming 9 employees...

Thankfully her kids will be grown by the time they try and collect that money

It ain't NT bro. People are just habitual line steppers in general.

My wife tried to help her ratchet friend. Ratchet friend already knew the lick and got 9 stacks for claiming 9 employees...

Thankfully her kids will be grown by the time they try and collect that money
they gonna review her claims for sure... aint no way shes claiming a business with 9 employees and not expect to show proof once this **** blows over

1st 1 was unclench gang. Did 2 when it was exposed we all fxckEd up. They cancelled those 2 so I did a 4th cause I’m tired of being leftist with no taxes in sight lmfao.
1593548048647.gif

I heard some people around my way got knocked for lying about their number of employees... claiming employees and they don’t even have a business, lol.
Knocked?
And I wouldn’t exaggerate employees. It’s one thing claiming a few shoe sales as business, that you can prove. Now I don’t know where you gonna pull 9 employees out of lol

Knocked?
And I wouldn’t exaggerate employees. It’s one thing claiming a few shoe sales as business, that you can prove. Now I don’t know where you gonna pull 9 employees out of lol

knocked as in arrested for fraud

there are a lot of greedy idiots taking advantage of this “free” money. Lying on the app.

and this person I heard about works at Walmart, lol.

Back
Top Bottom