OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

$4k a month stimulus ? You guys are delusional. The majority of people fall in 2 categories

- Either you were lay-off or furloughed, so you qualify for state plus federal unemployment assistance. So if you’re under the qualifying income limits, you’re better off now than before.
- You’re an essential worked and have not been effected.

the only people who’ve truly been impacted are high income earners who lost their job this year and don’t qualify for government help and undocumented workers who also don’t qualify and students who also didn’t qualify because they were claimed as dependents.
why do folks come in here just to call folks delusional and to hate
just cause u dont feel something is appropriate
doesnt mean it applies to someone else

wouldnt it make sense since its meant to stimulater the economy. have the majority of the population get the money to stimulate the economyz/

wouldnt it make sense since its meant to stimulater the economy. have the majority of the population get the money to stimulate the economyz/
Mark Cuban’s idea would’ve made the most sense.

why do folks come in here just to call folks delusional and to hate
just cause u dont feel something is appropriate
doesnt mean it applies to someone else
How is it hating? Someone has to pay for this stimulus package and it definitely isn’t going to be those who qualified. If I’m going to be rewarded with paying for this by increased taxes, I much rather it go to the hands who truly need it.

How is it hating? Someone has to pay for this stimulus package and it definitely isn’t going to be those who qualified. If I’m going to be rewarded with paying for this by increased taxes, I much rather it go to the hands who truly need it.
but u gonna have to pay taxes regardless of whether u agree with it or not
ur tax money went to all the bailouts of banks and wallstreet
hope u was in other threads upset with that
but dont do it in this thread
i aint standing for none of that in this thread
take that negative **** somewhere else

but u gonna have to pay taxes regardless of whether u agree with it or not
ur tax money went to all the bailouts of banks and wallstreet
hope u was in other threads upset with that
but dont do it in this thread
i aint standing for none of that in this thread
take that negative **** somewhere else
Realistic does not = Negativity

it can
but im not going there with u
keep it up
im @ all the mods to ban u from the thread
Facts over feelings.

Ban me from thread? What are you a child? I’ve been nothing but helpful in this thread. Take your BS elsewhere.

Only way donny boy is giving out 4-5k is as a go back to work bonus.
Cutting off that extra $600 unemployment.

Bro that article was posted may 18 we got 1200 and it’s been 13 weeks . Ur talking about high end workers . Donny is trying to end the extra 600 when we are at a all time high in cases . Colleges students get left out to. The millions who are Graduating this year who are gonan struggle to find a job . The 1k every two weeks is what most people would accept and 90 percent would not complain . You can’t be mad at people wanting 4K one time payment when the pandemic started mid March and we in July bro . Wtf is 1200

$4k a month stimulus ? You guys are delusional. The majority of people fall in 2 categories

- Either you were lay-off or furloughed, so you qualify for state plus federal unemployment assistance. So if you’re under the qualifying income limits, you’re better off now than before.
- You’re an essential worked and have not been effected.

the only people who’ve truly been impacted are high income earners who lost their job this year and don’t qualify for government help and undocumented workers who also don’t qualify and students who also didn’t qualify because they were claimed as dependents.

I see you're still pushing your low information, poorly thought out nonsense that on a subjective level, reeks of the classic stench of anti-poor, anti-working class, conservative bull **** paired with a certain level of general self-importance and disdain for others.

$75,000 adjusted gross income was the cut off for receiving the full one-time stimulus payment.

In California the maximum weekly unemployment benefit is $450 per month - which you have to qualify for based on previous employment income. You don't get anywhere near the max if you lost your job that paid minimum wage.

Add to that figure the weekly $600 federal unemployment benefit and the maximum anyone in California could have received during the pandemic is $4,200 per month.

Let's annualize that figure to $50K + the $1.2K stimulus, completely discounting the fact that the unemployment income isn't free money. It's literally wages that you already earned through your own employment. It's not a handout. On top of that you will pay taxes on it this year.

There are many states with far worse unemployment "benefits" than California. Stop being intellectually dishonest and claiming that everyone who qualified for the stimulus is better off financially than they were before.

You not special my guy, I didn't qualify for the one-time economic impact payment either, but you don't see me or anyone else whining about which workers get what, trying to play financial controller for tens of millions of others.

I see you're still pushing your low information, poorly thought out nonsense that on a subjective level, reeks of the classic stench of anti-poor, anti-working class, conservative bull **** paired with a certain level of general self-importance and disdain for others.

$75,000 adjusted gross income was the cut off for receiving the full one-time stimulus payment.

In California the maximum weekly unemployment benefit is $450 per month - which you have to qualify for based on previous employment income. You don't get anywhere near the max if you lost your job that paid minimum wage.

Add to that figure the weekly $600 federal unemployment benefit and the maximum anyone in California could have received during the pandemic is $4,200 per month.

Let's annualize that figure to $50K + the $1.2K stimulus, completely discounting the fact that the unemployment income isn't free money. It's literally wages that you already earned through your own employment. It's not a handout. On top of that you will pay taxes on it this year.

There are many states with far worse unemployment "benefits" than California. Stop being intellectually dishonest and claiming that everyone who qualified for the stimulus is better off financially than they were before.

You not special my guy, I didn't qualify for the one-time economic impact payment either, but you don't see me or anyone else whining about which workers get what, trying to play financial controller for tens of millions of others.
You can’t look at it like that. A salary of $75k after deductions (federal, state, local taxes, Medicare, Social Security taxes, SUI, paid family leave, medical/Dental, etc. ends up netting less in most cases. You have to factor in deductions.

$75k divided by 52 weeks is roughly $1400. Guess how much a single tax filers nets.

Bro that article was posted may 18 we got 1200 and it’s been 13 weeks . Ur talking about high end workers . Donny is trying to end the extra 600 when we are at a all time high in cases . Colleges students get left out to. The millions who are Graduating this year who are gonan struggle to find a job . The 1k every two weeks is what most people would accept and 90 percent would not complain . You can’t be mad at people wanting 4K one time payment when the pandemic started mid March and we in July bro . Wtf is 1200

We adults (25+) have been paying taxes for at least a decade of our lives. Not to mention older people have paid multiple decades of taxes. Not to mention stuff like car insurance and other bills. The ONE time we could receive weeks or months Of consecutive stimulus checks, they’ve sent ONE check since March. 3 months. Which is basically 12 weeks, and we’ve got ONE check. Smh

Back
Top Bottom