OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Anyone apply Tuesday and still not get the 1k yet?

Govt holiday tomorrow, dont think they'll pay on Saturday. Unfortunately probably wont see yours till next week. Do watch your email could've been some issue with you're app and you need to fix something. That's what happened to me.

The owner of where I work just called me and said he just noticed I’ve been on unemployment for the past 9 weeks.. said he could have been paying me cash this whole time so I could get both.. what a god :lol: 🔥🔥

guess I’m back to work next week

Whatever kind of work you do, just be safe fam.

Whatever kind of work you do, just be safe fam.
I deliver for a restaurant and also for amazon. I’ve been working but just less than like 10 hours a week

I found the balance where I could work and still get UE but now I can just work normally and get both

I deliver for a restaurant and also for amazon. I’ve been working but just less than like 10 hours a week

I found the balance where I could work and still get UE but now I can just work normally and get both

Been trying to get on with amazon delivery or flex forever... any tips?

Been trying to get on with amazon delivery or flex forever... any tips?
I do flex here in Boston. Sometimes the registration is closed so you gotta check often and see. Once you get accepted you just gotta fill out some forms and you’re good to go. I stick to Whole Foods deliveries since you can get tips and the shifts are only 2 hours so you can do multiple in a day

Needs to be at least 4K
$4k a month stimulus ? You guys are delusional. The majority of people fall in 2 categories

- Either you were lay-off or furloughed, so you qualify for state plus federal unemployment assistance. So if you’re under the qualifying income limits, you’re better off now than before.
- You’re an essential worked and have not been effected.

the only people who’ve truly been impacted are high income earners who lost their job this year and don’t qualify for government help and undocumented workers who also don’t qualify and students who also didn’t qualify because they were claimed as dependents.

I wish there were more accessible resources for financial protection for undocumented workers. They are the backbone of America's workforce

$4k a month stimulus ? You guys are delusional. The majority of people fall in 2 categories

- Either you were lay-off or furloughed, so you qualify for state plus federal unemployment assistance. So if you’re under the qualifying income limits, you’re better off now than before.
- You’re an essential worked and have not been effected.

the only people who’ve truly been impacted are high income earners who lost their job this year and don’t qualify for government help and undocumented workers who also don’t qualify.
I never said anything about monthly
Reading is fundamental my guy

Reactions: JPS
I never said anything about monthly
Reading is fundamental my guy
Even as a one time payment. Same theory applies.

stimulus help should’ve been given only to those who lost their jobs as a direct result of covid-19 and in greater dollar amounts. Instead they decided to give it to 93% of the population when more than 65% of recipients were never impacted. So the ones truly impacted and struggling got stuck with a $1200 check. And I say this as someone who didn’t qualify.

Back
Top Bottom