OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Isnt Biden gonna turn up the unemployment and he already stopped student loan payments again.

I was paying those mf under trump but I’m not now since they’re talking about forgiving them.

Isnt Biden gonna turn up the unemployment and he already stopped student loan payments again.

I was paying those mf under trump but I’m not now since they’re talking about forgiving them.

I just consolidated the loans so I don’t have to pay until September :lol:

Hopefully, they come through with the 10K forgiveness. I refuse to cut that $5K check.

I just consolidated the loans so I don’t have to pay until September :lol:

Hopefully, they come through with the 10K forgiveness. I refuse to cut that $5K check.

I only owe 15k but if you wanna pay 10k of it or all I’m not mad. Let’s just save our money for now and see what happens. :lol:

Since there's payment forgiveness at the moment I wouldn't pay a cent until I hear for sure that the loan forgiveness is/isn't happening.
Exactly. Explained this to my wife that, although I can hurry up and finish paying my loan. Why rush if there's a hold on payments, no interest, and a chance for forgiveness.

Bruh, wives don’t understand free money.

I try to tell mine that all the time, or she clowns me for being on unemployment in the winter. I tell her look, unemployment is my right and I earned it. So no I absolutely will not get a job in the winter unless it pays cash. 🧏‍♂🧏‍♂🧏‍♂

they just don’t understand :lol:

Last edited:
Since there's payment forgiveness at the moment I wouldn't pay a cent until I hear for sure that the loan forgiveness is/isn't happening.

This is what's causing me the most indecision. With no interest I could've been making serious progress on my loans. But I didn't want to pay them thousands of dollars just for them to forgive it anyways.

But at the same time I don't have any faith in this country to really forgive them. IDK.

With the BS that McConnell is trying to instill in the Senate, basic decisions that need to be made between he and Schumer may slow things down.

Schumer better not back down and hand McConnell his *** and let him know they are in charge and not falling for their BS anymore.

I received a letter from the state today for unemployment tax purposes. It says that I was issued x amount of dollars. I did receive one check, but i guess the rest came on a card sometime after. I’ve been sitting on bread that I didn’t even know I had.

If you wanna pay off your student loans faster due to the 0 interest currently, just put the money you would've paid aside. If august comes around and they say "no shot we can pass loan forgiveness" then take that money and pay one lump sum before the interest is added again.

I received a letter from the state today for unemployment tax purposes. It says that I was issued x amount of dollars. I did receive one check, but i guess the rest came on a card sometime after. I’ve been sitting on bread that I didn’t even know I had.
$18,000?

If you wanna pay off your student loans faster due to the 0 interest currently, just put the money you would've paid aside. If august comes around and they say "no shot we can pass loan forgiveness" then take that money and pay one lump sum before the interest is added again.
b9ba4cc3ae1e91e9db557b14242f49d0.gif

Man I got 60k in student debt. I'm paying the minimum until it's forgiven.

I feel like in general we're trending towards free public education and steam is building in that direction. Even if it's not with Biden, I see more and more momentum heading that way. This election, Biden had like the most conservative student loan forgiveness plan of all the candidates.

Bruh, wives don’t understand free money.

I try to tell mine that all the time, or she clowns me for being on unemployment in the winter. I tell her look, unemployment is my right and I earned it. So no I absolutely will not get a job in the winter unless it pays cash. 🧏‍♂🧏‍♂🧏‍♂

they just don’t understand :lol:
At the same time, we have 9-12 month workers who are still gaming the system. She has reason to be worried. Short term, you may have won. But long term; she may know what's up.

Back
Top Bottom