OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just stating fact homeboy. Unless yall have a Heisman QB he wont win you nothing in that Civil War offense. Only difference between Jimbo and Sumlin are their skin color.
All them yards yall racked up this year look dope with all the L’s you managed to squeeze out of ‘em.

Jimbo sucks but he hasn’t gone 5-7 or lost to a Kansas in the big boy’s league and been better than Texas every year he’s been here. Poppin off from the children’s table and barely surviving at that. Wild.

And damn near nobody wins Natty’s without Heisman caliber quarterbacks so what’s your point?
:lol:

All them yards yall racked up this year look dope with all the L’s you managed to squeeze out of ‘em.

Jimbo sucks but he hasn’t gone 5-7 or lost to a Kansas in the big boy’s league and been better than Texas every year he’s been here. Poppin off from the children’s table and barely surviving at that. Wild.

And damn near nobody wins Natty’s without Heisman caliber quarterbacks so what’s your point?

200.gif

The name of the game is to compete to win it all or win it all. Aggy haven't done that since segregation. My Horns have been down for over a decade but we managed to have the same amount of success during your Sumlin and Jimbo run. We played for 2 Conference Championship and played in a New Year 6 bowl. By my standards that is not real success to me. But by Aggy standards it is and it gets your coach a pay raise.

His younger brother Munir was being investigated but never charged. There were some whispers that the federal agents were trying to connect him to a fraud ring. Now we know why they were going so hard after Munir...

Let me find out my guy went to Texas State or Tarleton and be fan girling the Longhorns this hard.

Let me find out my guy went to Texas State or Tarleton and be fan girling the Longhorns this hard.
Once again typical Naggie response when you are losing your argument the first thing come out of your trap is if they went to that school. To answer your question I didn't go but my uncle ran track there and my cousin played basketball there. So I was a fan before they won a ring with VY. When I was coming up I wanted Texas schools to do good to rep the state but once I got older and start hearing the Aggies talk I was like screw that I can root for Aggy regardless. It is a cult down there in College Station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom