OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, they’re saying multiple Level 1 violations for Tennessee. Fat Phil stepping down too. Do they just ride it out with Steele for a year or try and hire a coach and AD is the question?

I think The idea behind getting Kevin Steele was for him to be an insurance policy for the 2021 season. Otherwise, why bring on one of the highest paid assistant coaches in the country?

The recruiting violations might be serious, the entire program is in shambles and it'll be near impossible to have a good recruiting class with the cloud of violations and an interim coach.

I think The idea behind getting Kevin Steele was for him to be an insurance policy for the 2021 season. Otherwise, why bring on one of the highest paid assistant coaches in the country?

The recruiting violations might be serious, the entire program is in shambles and it'll be near impossible to have a good recruiting class with the cloud of violations and an interim coach.
Auburn is on the hook for his full salary. Not sure that Tennessee is paying him a bunch. And Fulmer made that decision, so it’s quite plausible that the decision makers or new AD may want to go with a new HC.

Tennessee has to embrace a full rebuild. Making decisions based on a recruiting class is silly.

If Tennessee didn’t pay Mims enough to commit, then how big was the UGA bag?

:rofl:

*Speeds to the A&M boards*

Hurts, but sounds like he wasn’t the only guy they were working.

Seems like he wanted OU all along, family tried to push to A&M and tried to move up flights outta DFW to skip the Norman trip. He won out.

Trey Sermon gone
Justin Fields gone
Baron Browing gone

Waiting to see if Olave, Wyatt Davis, and Tommy Togiai are gone too :smh:

Trey Sermon gone
Justin Fields gone
Baron Browing gone

Waiting to see if Olave, Wyatt Davis, and Tommy Togiai are gone too :smh:
man stop. You guys have plenty of guys who have next. You know damn well Wyatt and Olave are gone.

2021 is the season OSU looks good with 2022 being the year for you guys.

Clemson vs OSU in 2 years.

Pruitt getting canned with infractions probably deads any outside shot Freeze had there, right?

Pruitt getting canned with infractions probably deads any outside shot Freeze had there, right?
SEC won’t clear Hugh Freeze as a coach is what I read.

Olave is on some good dope to come back without Fields at the helm with the season that he good.

Damn, Olave. Betting on himself. He'll be absolutely fine with Stroud as his QB. But he's a better man than me.

Damn, Olave. Betting on himself. He'll be absolutely fine with Stroud as his QB. But he's a better man than me.

yup.. I mean he woulda gone 2nd round, worst case 3rd

but man it’s hard to see a devonta type rise and that’s the only way it makes sense to me

SEC won’t clear Hugh Freeze as a coach is what I read.

Olave is on some good dope to come back without Fields at the helm with the season that he good.

yup.. I mean he woulda gone 2nd round, worst case 3rd

but man it’s hard to see a devonta type rise and that’s the only way it makes sense to me
Olave might not have been a 2nd round pick. He’s not a burner, not particularly big or tall, and not a physical blocker. Most of the WR draft rankings I’ve seen have him slotted as the #11-12 WR off the board, so probably 3rd round at best if those are accurate. You have to assume that’s the draft grade and advice he got too, so I understand him rolling the dice and seeing if he’s ranked higher in 2022. That said his numbers won’t get gaudier with fields, sermon and Davis gone.

Yea I figured he was a 2nd or 3rd rounder

but devonta was probably a 2nd rounder before this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom