OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Browne actually ever flash during games tho?

Dylan at least had some moments during garbage time, which is why this is kind of puzzling.

He was giving Bama dat work for a quarter and a half. Then the wheels fell all the way off :lol:

Situations like these are why I've always advocated for the free, one time transfer. Hilinski was the incumbent, they get a new OC who brings in a grad transfer quarterback with him and of course the new guy wins the job because he's in good with the OC and he knows the playbook. To add insult to injury, the entire Hilinski family moved from SoCal to Columbia South Carolina to be closer to their son. If I were him I would transfer tomorrow.

Their old school fans who would legitimately advocate for Hilinski to stick around and fight for the job despite the deck being stacked against him and a five-star freshman coming next year.

myles wolfolk ruled academically ineligible, maybe Tony grime could get some more reps now.

According to multiple reports, Deion Sanders, 53, could be formally introduced as the new head football coach at Jackson State University next week. Jackson State, a Historically Black College and University located in Jackson, Miss., competes in the Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC). Among the holdups to finalizing the deal is Sanders' current contract with Under Armour as Jackson State's deal is with Nike, per a report from HBCUSports.com's Kenn Rashad, who reported the news first.

Situations like these are why I've always advocated for the free, one time transfer. Hilinski was the incumbent, they get a new OC who brings in a grad transfer quarterback with him and of course the new guy wins the job because he's in good with the OC and he knows the playbook. To add insult to injury, the entire Hilinski family moved from SoCal to Columbia South Carolina to be closer to their son. If I were him I would transfer tomorrow.

Their old school fans who would legitimately advocate for Hilinski to stick around and fight for the job despite the deck being stacked against him and a five-star freshman coming next year.

5 star isn’t coming in until 2022 and Hill looked better at throwing the ball than Hilinski.

So, Pac12 late night starting on Halloween?
That’s the plan but idk man. Again California schools haven’t even been allowed to throw a football. SC and UCLA legit haven’t practiced/lifted indoors or thrown a football since early March. Turning around and expecting those kids to be ready to play in 6 weeks is a tough ask. It’s gonna be a lot of sloppy football.

Wow, Baylor game tomorrow is cancelled due to Covid?

Stunned, not.
The player in question tested negative 5 times in the last 12 days. But because of contact tracing pretty much the whole position was going to have to sit...again, despite no positive tests.

Big 10 is out of their collective minds if they believe they will get through eight games in eight weeks unscathed.

what group was it?
This is probably the most detail you’ll get without directly having an inside source.

“According to a source close to the Baylor program, the Bears would have been without a significant portion of a single position group making it unsafe to play.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom