OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be cold as **** for some of these B1G games :lol:

And if there is a god Nebraska will go 0-8.
8 games in 8 weeks? lol.

No buffer in case of covid? No bye week to recover from injuries and wear and tear? Lol.

$$$$$$$$$

So where does this leave the Pac 12? Does the Pac even care? Either they are the smartest in the room or the dumbest.

there's a push for the Pac to play but they're not gonna start in October and it won't be no 8 games in 8 weeks. Pac season prob ends in late January-February after 6 games, if they start in November or December.

But again California and Oregon schools aren't allowed to practice or play. There's no Pac 12 without USC, UCLA, and Oregon so it's not happening until those governments change the rules for them.

More, via Yahoo:

The Big Ten is (actually) looking to play nine games in nine weeks — a daunting task in the best of times.

The league title game will be played Dec. 19. Additionally, every Big Ten team will also play that day, with the matchups determined by division standings (East No. 1 vs. West No. 1, East No. 2 vs. West No. 2, etc.).

If this was done in 2019, Northwestern (1-8 ) would have hosted Rutgers (0-9) in the last-place game.

Found N41D N41D 's burner

1600282546414.png

No official visits this year.

———

Woof. Heard he was going to lose the QB comp? Bobby Layne Bobby Layne

I haven't talked to my guy in a while but the buzz has been that Milton was making a serious push.. Honestly it still seems kind of dubious to me considering how raw Milton was coming in, and the fact that they haven't even started padded practices yet.

But Milton has been grinding all off season for this, and if he's close to realizing all that potential, perhaps Dylan saw the righting all the wall.

Did Browne actually ever flash during games tho?

Dylan at least had some moments during garbage time, which is why this is kind of puzzling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom