OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys read the headlines about Tim tebow from the new John elway book? Apparently Tim's ultra religious, humble image is an act and behind closed doors he's selfish, money hungry and attention seeking.

It's hilarious that he's charging $50k per speaking engagement. A true man of God 🤣

Did you guys read the headlines about Tim tebow from the new John elway book? Apparently Tim's ultra religious, humble image is an act and behind closed doors he's selfish, money hungry and attention seeking.

It's hilarious that he's charging $50k per speaking engagement. A true man of God 🤣

Man that Gators 30 for 30 gonna be lit. We need 3 parts at least. MVP MVP make it happen!

Speaking of religious hypocrites, I’m kind of surprised Freeze didn’t get caught up in that Falwell Jr. ****.

People are spreading the rumor the B1G and Pac12 will act together but California and Oregon schools aren't allowed to practice, let alone play... so I guess, Pac12 minus USC, Oregon, UCLA, Cal, Stanford, and OSU? lol

Are the Michigan schools even allowed to play right now?

People are spreading the rumor the B1G and Pac12 will act together but California and Oregon schools aren't allowed to practice, let alone play... so I guess, Pac12 minus USC, Oregon, UCLA, Cal, Stanford, and OSU? lol

Yeah I don't see the Pac being part of this :lol:

We move to the beat of our own drum in Lib country
smugbiden.png

You mean from the state? HS ball just got the green light, so now it’s up to the presidents.

No way these are real......

Eh_Z2pWX0AAugs2.jpeg

Eh_Z2pZXgAUVZ1T.jpeg

Last edited:
Remember those rumors from insiders about SEC schools and Clemson intentionally exposing their kids to Covid?

LSU football coach Ed Orgeron said Tuesday that most of his team has contracted COVID-19.

"Not all of our players, but most of our players have caught it," Orgeron told reporters. "I think that hopefully they won't catch it again, and hopefully they're not out for games."

Asked later for further clarification, Orgeron said he didn't know the exact percentage of players who have had the coronavirus.

"Hopefully that once you catch it, you don't get it again," he said. "I'm not a doctor. I think they have that 90-day window, so most of the players that have caught it, we do feel like they'll be eligible for games."

———

Texas A&M announced parking lots won't be open for tailgating for their opener and people are piiiiiiiiiissed. :lol: :lol:

So where does this leave the Pac 12? Does the Pac even care? Either they are the smartest in the room or the dumbest.

The Big Ten season will start the weekend of Oct. 23–24. According to Yahoo Sports's Dan Wetzel, the conference title game will be Dec. 19 after playing eight games in eight weeks. Dec. 19 is one day before the College Football Playoff field is set to be announced.

Gonna be cold as **** for some of these B1G games :lol:

And if there is a god Nebraska will go 0-8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom