OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Been waiting on the black/red pair for years. Didn’t buy the OGs because I wasn’t a LeBron fan or fan of the hype surrounding him at the time. Today I just see them as a sick design regardless of whose name is on them (same with the Zoom Generation). These will be bought day 1. Great-looking shoe on foot.

I hope they drop these!
71392FE4-7F5E-4CA1-9A01-B930277EA949.jpeg

I remember these didn’t sell that well here in the DMV. The black/varsity crimson pair, that is.

I remember always hearing great things about these on court, I’m not a lebron guy but I’m definitely gonna give these a look.

My dad got me the ASGs for my 5th grade graduation present. It was between that and a PS2 so since my bro and I already had the gamecube at home, I picked the lebrons. On sale for $100 IIRC. If ASGs retro I'll snag otherwise I'd only be interested in some PE colorways.

I’m really hoping they drop the Dunkmans and they’re easy to cop like the HWC 8s..

One of my favorite Lebron models

Like some of you guys, i remember picking up my first pair at the outlet.. then ended up doubling up on crimsons and the all star greys. Would love to see the navys come back out and also the dunkman!!

Long overdue. I can't wait.

Need two pairs of the homes and I never double up.

I actually have my laces from my IIs in my retro IIIs lol.

My og’s needed the soles to be glued back on, can definitely use all of the original cw’s

I really want the bday’s to drop though

Never owned a OG pair of AZGs for comparison sake, but the Wheat retro is solid. Only complaint is the sole has some discoloration on it(dark spots).

Back
Top Bottom