OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

I will go bananas if those drop. Imo one of the best PE Lebrons ever.
Wooooow when I initially looked at these pics I thought they were from a runway show. Are these really gonna come out? 😳 if so I'll pass out and die and I have a DNR. 2s are my all time favorite

I’d love for these to drop but they’re probably sample pairs from when Bron wore these years ago. Y’all know PJ got/gets all the exclusive kicks.

znyinuwnkjcn6zulc1ei.jpg

While on the subject of samples/PEs...I'd love to see AZG 15, Shox 15, SB 15, Cement 16s, Kobe tribute 17s...and of these animal 2s.

There are some cws (ie F&F) i think lebron will immediately nix for public release. The animal 2 being one of them. And the fact the sneaker culture has changed from 18 years ago nobody would buy these besides NTers unless nike says QS or super limited to X number of pairs

I still have a pair of the white/navy pair DS. Was gonna try to sell them on StockX but didn’t bother since there is a slight tear on the box. Lol

I hope they bring back the grey/blue/white ASG colorway and maybe something new.

Same , I remember my dad getting me a pair for $69.99 at the outlet . Man good times

That's the exact price I copped the black/crimson pair at from the Prime Outlets in Orlando. Good times, indeed. Whatever CW Nike brings back will be copped.

Back
Top Bottom