OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

They look HUGE around the ankle with the straps on to me.
Haha yeah I remember not being a fan of the NIKE sign on them… isn’t the strap reversible? I kinda remember that about the OG bred pair but not 100% sure

Minor differences aside, they got damn close with the retro’s…This is how JB should be approaching their retro line…

I notice a color difference in the gold. Retros are brighter & ogs are more muted. I like the ogs better in this regard. The zoom air bag is more transparent on the ogs while the retro is a solid color. Last thang i noticed was the ogs are cut higher. You wouldn’t be able to tell unless/until you put both shoes on. And it’s not going to make a difference in the overall performance or comfort of the shoe.

Anything else yall see?

He mentioned in the caption that on pic #5 he labeled the pics wrong so it should be the retro thats higher. But yeah, not much differences. Nike executed fine IMO.

PO

Ahh i remember him saying that. I wasn’t paying attention to the slides.

I was young back when I rocked the 4s and I guess you didn’t really care back in those days. Now? Yeah I’d probably pass on them lol

Would wear the 4’s causally… there’s far more superior hoop shoes available these days

4’s are no worse than Foamposite’s…If you get down with one then there’s no reason to skip on the other 🤷‍♂️…Plus that hefty insole on the 4’s was next level…

According to the last episode of "The Shop" the Safari joints will be dropping :nthat:
Screenshot_20221007_161401.jpg
I may cry.

IN.

NO!!!!

Lebrons PEs used to be some of the most desired cws. I like the fact they are retro’ing non-og cws. Do i like all that released or is releasing? No but its better than not having anything at all
Exactly this. Any Lebron head thats been around since the beginning knows how desirable all the PEs/F&F pairs were. Don't get me wrong id love the OG blk/red and asg pairs, but id much rather have PEs first. The PE 7/8 that dropped were pure magic. Ill be in on those animal 2s no questions asked. For old lebron fans these PE retros are unbelievable.

Had no idea so many people were up on the safari pair…Glad y’all getting them…

They need to keep up with the PE drops but please release colorways like Chamber of Fear’s, home PE’s, and Dunkman’s…Until word drops on these I’m good with the Mac’s and Navy OG’s whenever they eventually release…Have to set my focus on the next upcoming Pebble’s 4’s…

All In if the Safari’s really do drop. It Was my vote to win that Lebron Watch tournament thing last year.
Oh god I forgot about that. The lebron vote thing was worse than the 2000, 2016, and 2020 elections combined. Both the shoes they chose for it and the ones people voted for were mostly trash.

the Safari was not the PE that I would have expected or wanted to drop. so many better colorways.

Back
Top Bottom