OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

Had no idea so many people were up on the safari pair…Glad y’all getting them…

They need to keep up with the PE drops but please release colorways like Chamber of Fear’s, home PE’s, and Dunkman’s…Until word drops on these I’m good with the Mac’s and Navy OG’s whenever they eventually release…Have to set my focus on the next upcoming Pebble’s 4’s…
From what I know and someone correct me if I'm wrong, those Animal 2s are the rarest PE type lebron out there. Pre sure there were less than 5 pairs made.

Definitely in for FP 4s as well.

From what I know and someone correct me if I'm wrong, those Animal 2s are the rarest PE type lebron out there. Pre sure there were less than 5 pairs made.

Definitely in for FP 4s as well.

po2345 po2345 would know how many original pairs of the Safari PE’s were floating around…I just didn’t realize they were that desirable among sneakerheads, especially older ones…Glad they bringing them back for those who do want them though…The willingness to bring back these rare colorways is the for sure the strength of the Lebron retro line…

Speaking of the vote back stuff, anybody seen any news on the Ring Ceremony 10’s? That’s been forever ago now…

po2345 po2345 would know how many original pairs of the Safari PE’s were floating around…
greekgator greekgator

I don't know exactly how many of those were made, but only 4 made rumor is false.
Here is a post of a person who owned 4 himself.

Then you count in all the other pairs that have leaked from other people. They were still rare, just not rarest ever etc.

PO

greekgator greekgator

I don't know exactly how many of those were made, but only 4 made rumor is false.
Here is a post of a person who owned 4 himself.

Then you count in all the other pairs that have leaked from other people. They were still rare, just not rarest ever etc.

PO

did they only do the swoosh on the straps for those and not one swoosh one nike spelled out?

🤣 those are so bad. If we don’t get the black/reds at the end of this and it’s only the 2 crappy p.e and the navy’s 🤦🏼‍♂️.

That's the point i was trying to make before the golds dropped.
Like it's cool they want to retro samples, but at least pick samples people enjoyed or wanted heavily rather than "super rare" ones that 90% of the people don't even know about.

75% of the colors that release should be OG's or pairs he wore often on the floor. The other 25% can be rare colors, but it seems like they are doing the opposite. :ohwell:

PO

That's the point i was trying to make before the golds dropped.
Like it's cool they want to retro samples, but at least pick samples people enjoyed or wanted heavily rather than "super rare" ones that 90% of the people don't even know about.

75% of the colors that release should be OG's or pairs he wore often on the floor. The other 25% can be rare colors, but it seems like they are doing the opposite. :ohwell:

PO

Exactly. Release all the trash you want, as long as you give us the ogs as well.

Stacked up against what’s available in the market today, these are still goated

CDDC237C-D365-4B38-9D1D-99ECFB46B295.jpeg

Glam shots later, ended up grabbing locally. Cheaper on ScamX but after fees and tax it probably would’ve e be evened out.

Luckily my LBJ23 logos are in the right direction.
I’ve seen flipped.

A4E456E1-1AB8-4105-99EE-EFF12F035924.jpeg
9D84B867-CCB9-48CB-B0CB-581D26FE1192.jpeg
These are heat for sure. I just would have nothing to wear them with casually.

Just have to take it back to 2004 baggy jean big jersey 😂

My girl said the same thing after she bought them like idk what you’re gonna wear these. They are pretty neutral you can get away with navy, burgundy, or even olive.

These are heat for sure. I just would have nothing to wear them with casually.

Back
Top Bottom