Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
can some one please post pics of White/Fire Red and "Flip" IIIs.i forgot what they look like...

Hahahaha you gotta be kiddin right true ? Flips I could understand but fire red's you should collect SB dunks

damn, i went to my footaction, and theres still a near FSR of both the flips and fire reds. :wow:
eek.gif
, and they on a manequin. i havent seen that since the XIX lows. they either produced to many or ppl wasnt feelin em.
TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

as far as flips go i really think they just od'ed on the print and not as many people were feeling them as we here on NT may have portrayed...and no one here really even hyped them up all like that. so it doesnt necessarily surprise me all that much.
"i'ma make it do what it do baby."

www.sizeten.com

missed realeas b/c of travel. anybody could hook me up with a website or retail in chicago for close to retail price for the firered?
thanks
chciago23td

BEST EVER:V firered, XIII black

Just got my FLIPS c/o jumpmansneakers.com. Added to my 2 pairs of FR III's. The quality of both is EXCELLENT! LOVE IT!!

^^^^^ oh snap, so thats what they look like???
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

got my shipment from eastbay yesterday (2 flips/1 FR). i don't care what anyone says, these are both hot.

Quote:
Part Deux (Not Kidding :smh:
smh.gif
)

no u werent. :lol:
laugh.gif
and :smh:
smh.gif
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

flips are nice once u break em in :wow:
eek.gif

Leather so soooooft :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

those you tube foos need to go back to school and get grammar lessons...then i'll school em with my jayz!!
Jordan Flip sz 10.5 PLUS Playground TEE sz L
CLICK ON DA LINK!!!
LINK REPPIN THE NO!!!!

after a week my store finally sold out, of the flips and the fire reds
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS FSR 8-14 210 SHIPPED & AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE 11.5 DS 165 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

To my surprise I found a mom & pop store w/ 2 of my size (11) left of Fire Reds. I only bought one and it was @ retail too.

And I saw a chain store on the same street that still had Flips on display too.

I'm hitting them up again later next week.

Bought them today. And yes alot of nyc stores still have fr's left. The quality looks pretty good i havent tried them on. The only thing i didnt like was that the laces look way too cheap.
was this topic worth a post? its a waste of bandwidth

C.R.E.A.M

1) It seems like some nter's have been sheltered from good comedy.
2) Peoples opinions of the quality of the flips, and freds has declined more and more since rd.
3) Havent any of you listened to rap music before, those guys in those youtubes are basically recycling modern day rap, so it shouldnt be so alarming, and yes I know my rap.

-these are just some random thoughts I have chosen to post. Take them for what they are just some random thoughts I have accumalated.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

how do these fit? true to size? big?

i know the cement 3s that released a few years back ran big - is that the case with these?

no they didnt. 03 cements ran true
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

Back
Top Bottom