Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
no they didnt. 03 cements ran true

nah man. you cant tell me that. i worked at footaction at the time of release and everyone was buying a half size smaller cuz they ran big.

^^Flips really do look like a different shoe with the different laces.
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

keep this thread stickied, I get my pair off layaway tomorrow
happy.gif
when I go back to school. We need more pics!
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TeamFreshPrince

they look good with grey laces too.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS FSR 8-14 210 SHIPPED & AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE 11.5 DS 165 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

Size 7 - 9 is still sittin' on shelves @ Footaction nearby.

Edit ~~~//> of Flip IIIs.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

mostly all sold out here in houston but ima wait a few months to unDS them cause too many people have the fire reds

Mabey the dude from the Youtube should be a actor ...
since he entertains u guys so much ... the comments went from the 3`s ... 2 this derrick dude .. anyways ... Had to break em out ...only thing i can say is different is the tongue
every thing else seems the same compared to the 2001`s
30bnqyp.jpg

2hnm3d3.jpg

Yes...personally I love the Flips, and copped a pair from Training Camp yesterday.

On another note, I see people complaining about "quality", I realize that another shoe that released this weekend, completely FLOPPED, the one of their favorite son.

If those complaints are comin' from the left, don't trust anything that they say.
"I don't want nobody, to give me nothin'! Open up the door, I'll get it myself..."

James Brown

That's it this thread is on it's last legs...

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,WesleyNewble,Gibson,Brown​

so i stroll into foot locker today and low and behold. Fire Red III's on the shelves, size 10.5..... i already have my pair, then i noticed something..... the elephant print is different between the ones at Footlocker, and the ones i received shipped from Finishline. someone had mentioned earlier a few pages back that he noticed the difference too. the elephant print from Footlocker was soft, nubuck like material. the One from Finihsline was hard and plasticky. wasn;t nubuck at all. the materials are definitely different. the softer one shows up better. the hard one just appears as black. anyone else notice this?

but anyways, i copped the pair from Footlocker and will return the Finishline version. i prefer the software/clearer elephant print ove rthe darker/smoother one.
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

^ yea i see what your saying but it looks like jb went with several different sweatshops for this release some of these shoes had great quality and others were just crap
Jordan 3 "FireRed" & "Flips" Most Sizes
Jordan III Cool Grey Sz. 9 Email me for more info @ jordanking23945@yahoo.com and free overnight shipping!

I think the flips look the best with the black laces hands down.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

Anybody notice the production months on the inside of the shoes? My Fire Reds have a production date of 08/2006 to 10/2006... wow, they were made 5 months ago...
Interesting...
"j23"
The site for rare Jordan signatures​

For folks at NORCAL, Serramonte Footlocker still has sizes 11.5 and up for FR III's, Footaction has 12's- 13's FYI. DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE LOWER SIZES. I layawayed an 11.5, a half size bigger. Well, I love the III's... and it fits me well despite...

Back
Top Bottom