Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

What ever u Young Sweetboy .. i bet u are still in highschool
Get Through That First Before u talk about learning ..

And i dont know why u are concerned about My 3`s turning yellow .. Whats Wrong Mommy Didnt Buy her little Man The New Jordans ... Mabey She Copped u Some Keds or Sketchers .. The girls Really like thoes ...lol

48g6i2x.jpg

43cpsmb.jpg

Picked up my Fire Reds after working the release. The Fire Reds went faster than the Flips at my store. I'm very pleased with my pair.
TEAMTRACY
Started in the bay
Tracy, California please STAND UP

u really need to stop with those preschool quality ninjahooded photos. we know after the first 4 picture posts.
Flip III(9,10,10.5):200
DTRT III:185
CG III 8:185 Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

u really need to stop with those preschool quality ninjahooded photos. we know after the first 4 picture posts. Not Funny Lefty .... Ninja hood photos ...Lame
i didnt know pictures bothered u that much...

U need to lower your prices on your Little shoe sale .. Cause u Aint selling $hit

^nice black/cements......im trying to find those in ds size 10.5. I really hope they retro these this year since everybody keeps teasing
Jordan 3 "FireRed" & "Flips" Most Sizes
Jordan III Cool Grey Sz. 9 Pm me for more info and free overnight shipping!

walked into my local urban account today and was able to get these..

Code:
[url=http://photobucket.com][/url]

quite surprised... thought they all sold out yesterday.

well.. im satfisfied. :smile:
smile.gif

To the people, who copped'em at Serramonte....I checked on Saturday morning and all stores was out of my size 9.5. My buddies checked Tanforan and Stonestown they were out of my size there too. I lucked out though. One of my buddies is going to sell me his extra pair of FR. Now, I need to find me some Flips! Argh! I am glad though lots of y'all was able to get yours. It wasn't like the Cool Grey release...
"Tomorrow ain't promised so we live for the moment" - Clipse

After getting the shaft from the online wesbites(eastbay, finishline, etc., etc.) friday night, on SATURDAY around 6:30, hooked up with my boy for the flips ($195.00 ehhh) and while trying to find an atm at the Bay Faire MALL stopped by footlocker to see if they had a 10.5 in either. They had a 10.5 FR. Wasn't gonna buy them, tried them on, looked CLEEEAN. Busted out the credit card.

Saturday 6:30pm copped both....

ahhhhhhhh.

Ok I don't hate everyone who got a pair now.
Need Original Bay Area Clothing?
ClickHERE

westbank - dont want, dont buy. pictures of the same thin in sam style. 3-4 times, or almost 1 per page. with a picture that isnt flattering of the 3's....nyeh
w/e.....like talking to a brickwall
Flip III(9,10):200

westbank - dont want, dont buy. pictures of the same thin in sam style. 3-4 times, or almost 1 per page. with a picture that isnt flattering of the 3's....nyeh
w/e.....like talking to a brickwall
Flip III(9,10):200

The fire red 5s a few pages back aren't that yellowed.

My friend has the black ones and they are PISS YELLOW.

as for me,came in mall at 7 am and got my sz13
TeamFreshPrince
TeamAmFam​

Man ..... Dude use the `EDIT ` Button Before coming at me... Spell check
Go and try 2 sell your shoes ... Mods is there somthing wrong with me posting pictures ...?? Not one time did i repeat with the same picture

This is Niketalk/Hatertalk .... i tell u

As of 11:00 AM Sundat, Serramonte was out of sizes 9 to 10.
There were a few 7.5 to 8.5's on the Flips and Footlocker had some 10.5's on the Fire Reds. NOT one single store has a a full size run.

westbank- do u, post whatever u want, but y u wanna like try and stunt with your pics and so on??? Redbone, nice, any of us interested in Reds and Yellows have probably had em tho...Bulls colorway Jordans? Won't even comment on that...don't relinquish control of your emotional facets by allowing a reply or comment from a fellow NT'er to compel you to justify yourself with a posted pic...If u like what u got or whatever, it don't matter what ANYONE else says or thinks u dig? U got heat, I got heat, we all got heat. Some of us on here have 2 much heat to even post so its really small thangz u know???
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...
WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

I wish I could have cop'd 6 pairs...too bad the only pair of jordans I ever bought in store was the Retro 1 Low White/White/Ice size 9 for $60 even, 1-2 months after release. I love the power of the internet, no tax, no line, always find a free shipping code somewhere. I save money, time, and stress.
FOR SALE**JORDAN RETRO III FIRE RED MEN'S SIZE 8**FOR SALE
$150 SHIPPED OR BEST OFFER
AIM: Kings1lakerssuck
E-mail: kings1lakerssuck@aol.com

Quote:
i think i'm going to sell my flips. they are not comfortable and my feet started to sweat after 10 minutes
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
you might not want to mention that when you resell them
W.W.J.D. = What Would Jordan Do?

Easy pick up for the fire reds, not so easy for the flips a not 2 many stores had them,

And by the way.. y are so many of ya'll frontin' with Westbankboyz504, if he wants to post pikz den let him post more pikz, and y would u be complaining if he be postin pikz of a female..what yall ppl str8 up gay or something
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom