Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

This is a shoe forum, not skin gallery. It's "What Did You Wear Today" not "Who Did You DO Today?" (or last year in this case)...this forum gets just as diluted with b.s. that doesn't belong here as the lines at the mall with people coppin who have no inkling of what it really is...and I got mine so never hatin though...I was jus throwin him a bone about not lettin folkz get under his skin, then some1 has to play Captain-Save-A-Bro, u guys kill me, not literally though
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...
WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

For everyone jumping on the guy showing his picture every few pages, please leave him be.

If he needs that sort of web regonition, apparently we should all deal with the HUGE pictures of him, his lady and his kicks..every few pages.

We do in fact have a What did you wear today thread..as well as a What do you look like thread... and for those who don't like either.. we have a General Forum where you can catch a local "Look at me" "Look at me" thread.

Actually I am just giving him a hard time, but if this is for everyone to show their pick ups...can't we leave it just for that without all the unneeded banter.

if your going to show your picture expect hate. If you show it twice expect twice the hate. if you show your pic with a female expect Beasting and hate.

So can we stop now? Thanks.

Carry on good people. Carry on.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

dudes tryna trade fire red 3's straight up for xx1's. the hell? come on now... mass produce shoe that retailed for 125 that just released a day ago for an out of production 180 retail shoe? :smh:
smh.gif
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Got mine on release day in Champs Square One in Toronto Area. They only had one of each size for Fire red and flip. Only got the fire red and I am impressed with the quality. I love the tumbled leather and that the leather is way better than the IV. Finally have new DS III to go with my beat and partially restored Black Cement III. Getting the fire red is now making me want to search for the other 01 and 03 retros.

We'll i spent alot of money this weekend & the majority of the expenses came from the Retro 3 Purchases.....
From FR Purchases alone over a G...

Only purchased 1 FR/Flip for me & the other 15 FR i purchased from Swoosh.com were gifts for friends/family as i stated earlier in the thread....

I'am really glad the "one pair limit" doesn't apply on my account....Hopefully everyone that relied on NDC only, got their pairs.

Passed on the Quickstrike Release of Foams because i already have a pair...

Nonetheless it was a great weekend....

BTW..160,How much did the Spizikes run you from your Asia connect???

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

copped flips but theyre .5 size down, also checked them, elephant depthness dosent match lol, im returning and saving for something more worth the money
TEAM KING KOOPA

check it out fool
friends pic

Dude...........Are You Sniffing My Jordans?!?!?!?!?!?!​

I must say, I'm very please with this release. Got the flips today, they grew on me a lot, as well as the firereds, the quality on the fire reds is ehhhh. CG's are still my favs, I seriously might cop the DTRT's... damn you JB
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

Another thing...Are there different variations of Elephant print of the Flips??..I heard some have thick & others have thin print...

Deatiled Pics would be greatly appreciated so i can see if what i have heard is true...

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Quote:
Speaking of being Negative....

How the hell do you know they're not trying hard enough?

Because they are not trying hard enough. The Flips could be difficult to find, but the Fire Reds shouldn't have been. They were everywhere. I am not being negative, Fire Reds are still out there.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

i got my 3's with a real small mark that i can probably take out myself so i aint worried too much. BMP will be the last thing i get til the 8's and 15's come out.
Reppin Oak Cliff til I die!

I got my pair from my footaction connect with an employee discount and I ordered another pair of fire/reds from footaction.com but my order is still pending.
$5 off kaysshoes.com code 157pw

damn!!!!!!my order got cancelled from eastbay.got the dreaded call to today from an eastbay rep........crushed
TOO LAZY TO GET A NEW AVY.....
TOO LAZY TO COME UP WITH A CREATIVE SIG.....

^thanks man i love the fact that u 'needed'' 4pairs of flips in my sz man cuz of @#%$ lik u my order got cancelled :\
ohwell.gif

That really sucks for anyone who got their orders cancelled.

Anyways, I just got another pair of Fire Reds. And that is my last retro until the 8s. Taking a small break from JB to save some money for other things and to focus on more important things in my life .
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEAAAA !
38 - 31

Back
Top Bottom