Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

Quote:
I wouldnt rely on them for new releases though cause it seems they send their orders from retail stores not a warehouse like eastbay. I could be wrong about the last part but I know when I ordered some kicks a while ago they came from some mall in minnesota.

They just built a new warehouse. All the retro orders will shipped from there. A few years ago, they put all product in their stores.

I don't know how FL runs their web business, but I bought a pair of fire reds at the Irvine Spectrum location this morning and when I went back about 1PM, I saw two large stacks of individual FL shipping boxes all labeled and ready to go out UPS ground. So it looks like they still ship some of their product from stores.

YES woke up at 6:30, drove to my local mall to be there when it opened at 8, got in, waited in line at Finish Line (I was like the 8th or 9th person). There were 3 employees inside the store looking at the line outside the gate not letting any1 in til 8:15. 1 lady only let 5 ppl in at a time, and I saw ppl walkin out with 2-3 boxes so I didn't think I was gonna scoop mine up. Finally I got in scooped BOTH the fire reds and the Flips sz 13 with the matching flips fitted, and went to work. I Just got home and thought I might share my story....

Hope the release went well for every1 who wanted whichever pair they wanted.

Oh yea, THE FLIPS ARE WAYYY UNDERRATED. They look pretty good IMO. They would have looked better with the red on the samples tho, but I aint complaining :wink:
wink.gif
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

Quote:
yeah haha I'm laughing at these dudes who copped the Fire Reds and Flips and wear em right away and stuff to look cool. Funny stuff.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Did they even have these online? Like FL or FA?

TeAmSuPrEmE:SuPrEmE BeInG #5
It is what it is.

I love these- nicely done JB...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz. 11 and 12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

i wasn't going to get these but i said ill go in see how they look just in case they look they do i the make it rain video so i go to footaction at 9:00 walk in the man say you geting the j's im like maybe the lady who own te place know me and my mom so she like size12 right im like yea so i look at them and the print looked amazeing im like i have to get these but i was 20 dollars short im glad my mamma was there so i got the money from her and coped em

there better then i thought

Just went to a mall in stl, they had flips and fire reds EVERYWHERE, i guess since its not the first that nobody has much money.

Picked up a pair of flips from hibbets and a pair of infant fire reds plus a "fire red" tee and shorts outfit from kids footlocker for my son. Its kinda hot, elephant print down the sides, mostly red shorts, white top that actually have cements and not fire reds with the shoe strings going to the back of the shirt with the other shoe on the back.

easy release as always in stl. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
JORDAN XI SZ 11.5 290 SHIPPED!!!!worn one time onlyBLACK SPIZ`IKES SZ 11 175 SHIPPED!!!!!!!worn one time only

I do love mine...but on both pairs, there ARE some scuff marks, scuffs on the toebox leather, unremoveable spots on the tongue, etc...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz. 11 and 12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

copped a fire red but to me the flips looked kinda yellow on the cement print so i had to pass

I got a pair of FR's on NDC last night/early this morning size 11.5 to play it safe. Then I went to bed for like four hours, woke up and ran some errands. Then I decided to drive into Chicago (from the western suburbs) and go to NikeTown. I picked up the last size 11 at about 3:30 PM CST and they opened at 7 AM ( I may be wrong, I think that is what he said). In and out real easy.

Wow, the easiest release ever. I had class so i thought i wasnt getting either, but i decided to hit up the mall anyways, to my surprise their was a FSR of both fire reds and flips, i copped both. Anyways i couldnt really belive it because it is the bay area and these releases usually sell out. Whatever im happy, next stop aquas.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

copped the fire reds..and also my deadstock white/cement III's came today from ebay($250 shipped thank you very much).....who needs flips when you can have the original!!!!!

Copped both pairs. Also bought my nephew da flips.
Footlocker for some reason didnt give employee discounts on these.

Oh yeah! Got the Linen/blue AF1.

EL REY JR

^^^^
really I got mine from Camps & I got to use my friends discount. I guess it depends on your store manager.
SHOESFIRSTRENTSECOND4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com
******** SUCK MORE *** THAN HOOVER INC.

Just got mine an hour ago at Expressions in MA after running a little ball....easy, no problems. I got the last size 8 though, box is a little messed up but thats alright.

2nrg4rk.jpg
"Big Gulps huh, all right!.....well see you later."

No hassle on the release here in Canada (is there ever?). Showed up after noon and they had the full run of both sizes but I copped nothing. Why? The Fire Reds looked horrible in person, but I would have picked some up for the sake of having a pair of III's, but they wanted 200 dollars for them here. The flips, while at least looking somewhat hot, were 250. I turned and walked out with no regrets. I don't even mind paying that much for something if it's good, but the Fire Reds look like crap, and I didn't want the flips enough to drop 275 after tax on a pair of sneaks that, performance wise, don't seem like they'd hold up that well anyway. Today's been a big day of disappointment for me. I'll wait for the black cats to drop, see if JB can get those right, and if not, yeah, I'm onto the aquas. I'm about two copped pairs of J's from being done with this mess. My disappointment in the brand is skyrocketing by the month. It's one thing to retro these classic sneaks in garbage colorways, but the least you can do is charge something close to what they retailed for as OG's. I know they didn't cost 200 back in 88 when they actually looked hot. Man, what a disappointing damn day. To quote my man Chris Rock in Boomerang, "First the Fat Boys break up, now this." :smh:
smh.gif

Picked up the fire red's :pimp:
pimp.gif
wow finally another release
close to what MJ wore!!! Got the flips too I first I was like :rolleyes
eyes.gif

but now when I look at them they are so underrated the quality is amazing and now I don't have to hunt down p rods anymore, all those
who passed on the filps are going to regret it , congrats to all on any pickup made today!!

Now as far as releases I'll be good unitl the aquas
unless thier's going to be a suprise launch between
now and then.

Back
Top Bottom