Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

Kobe in 4
pimp.gif

finally getting that ring

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Dwight Howard is gonna have a field day in the paint....Who's gonna contain him? Gasol?
laugh.gif

with that lame one handed hook shot? gasol is a lot faster than Z and taller, more skilled than varejao and wallace combined. let's see if howard cancontain pau... cause i dont think so. he's the only inside player basically that the magic has. lewis and hedo are only shooters, and dont use their height

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Dwight Howard is gonna have a field day in the paint....Who's gonna contain him? Gasol?
laugh.gif

expect Varejao 2.0 to put his flop suit on

No Nelson = No shot. Lakers are gonna take this one easily. I won't post for 6 months if the Magic win this series.

Originally Posted by imrichboy

magic is facing a similar team, same results. fisher=west, lebon=bryant, bynum=ilgauskas

except, bynum is faster than Z, kobe is more of a killer than lebron with experience, gasol is a better player than any cav not named lebron, and lamar odomshould step up now, then it'll be a sweep

Originally Posted by imrichboy

magic is facing a similar team, same results. fisher=west, lebon=bryant, bynum=ilgauskas

laugh.gif
What? So you just gonna include those 3 players huh? Yeah, forget about Odom, Pau, and Ariza....
smh.gif

cleveland didnt have a player like ariza, he can guard hedo/rashard and kobe get the other

Lakers need to take game 1 and we all know what happens if that occurs!!! This going be a good finals!!!!!

i dont care who wins, just want to see a good series

either stan wins a ring (after shaq said what he did) or kobe gets one withouth shaq

either Lamar odom gets a ring, or Rafer alston does

should be intersting

I think the Magic will take it...if they can beat Boston (yes I know they were depleted) and Cleveland I don't see why they can't beat LA. Their on aroll right now and I can't see them slowing down...Magic in 6

Back
Top Bottom