Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

f4ijkp.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers in 6 if they win Game 1 (Phil 43-0)
Lakers in 7 if not...

Kobe and Dwight both average 30+ pts in the Finals
I NEED TICKETS TO EITHER GAME 3, 4, or 5

Y'all gonna sleep on my team again. Even if Magic doesn't win they'll put up a fight, but I expect them to win 4 before y'all.

well i hope the magic win the series cause if you think about the magic try harder then the lakers i mean come on now the beat really hard $%% team
1.Last year champs bum $%% celtics
2.Lebron james one men team
3.Then maybe lakers who knows

Ain't no way Phil can go with Pau + Bynum in the starting 5 IMO.

Who guards Rashard?

LO should realistically be reinserted into the starting lineup.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Who guards Rashard?

Yeah. I'm pretty sure he will do that.

What a great series this is going to be.
I'm going with Orlando in 7 but they must take game 1.

who cares if phil puts pau and bynum in the lineup aint like rashard can guard pau. ill take rashard jacking up 3s all day over pau busting his #%$ in thepost.

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Dwight Howard is gonna have a field day in the paint....Who's gonna contain him? Gasol?
laugh.gif

with that lame one handed hook shot? gasol is a lot faster than Z and taller, more skilled than varejao and wallace combined. let's see if howard can contain pau... cause i dont think so. he's the only inside player basically that the magic has. lewis and hedo are only shooters, and dont use their height

with that being said Pau Gasol and Varejao are both soft!

Dwight Howard is gonna have a field day in the paint....Who's gonna contain him? Gasol?
laugh.gif

with that lame one handed hook shot? gasol is a lot faster than Z and taller, more skilled than varejao and wallace combined. let's see if howard can contain pau... cause i dont think so. he's the only inside player basically that the magic has. lewis and hedo are only shooters, and dont use their height

soft or not pau is getting his ring... and ariza is gonna guard rashard

laugh.gif

get ready for a Flop Party

longest week ever....i got my money in the lakers winning in 6...if bynum shows up to the finals!

TheYoungestGun wrote:

TheYoungestGun wrote:

laugh.gif

soft or not pau is getting his ring... and ariza is gonna guard rashard

being a bencher from orlando ariza will get his revenge..
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by franchise3

Who guards Rashard?

Yeah. I'm pretty sure he will do that.

See this is what is interesting to me. While Bynum of Gasol may not be able to gaurd Rashard on the perimeter I dont think he can check them in the post. Phil is a good coach and I think it tells a lot about the team to see who adjust to who. Sometimes making a team adjust to you shows you have confidence inwhat you do.

I hope the Lakers win the series but I mean after seeing Orlando this post season it wouldn't surprise me if they took it.

I think the first two game are must wins for the Lakers, because of the 2-3-2 format. We know they can win on the road and we're the best road team thisseason, but they must win the first 2 games and protect homecourt. Orlando has many shooters and has a better post presence in Dwight Howard, the key would beto get him in foul trouble. I think this time around, Kobe won't let them team lose. With that being said, Lakers in 6 or 7. Let's go LakeShow!!!

Back
Top Bottom