OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey guys can I get an urgent LC on these OTs?
If I need other pictures for you guys please let me know and I'll ask for them.
Thanks in advance fellas [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Looks good to me but a close up of the box label would be nice.

The box and inner size tag look legit. Boost looks flat, which is good. The sole looks decently opaque.  The one thing that made me slightly pause was on one of the insoles, it has kind of several dots towards the heel going in a vertical line. I have seen that on a fake before, but those could just be mold cutting lines that may not have been smoothly finished on your pair.  However, I just checked my pair from Adidas.com (USA)  and it has these dots as well. This is not a tell for fakes as some videos have claimed. Based on that, I'd say your pair is legit. Have not seen a good fake Euro label/tag combo on a fake thus far. The paper would definitely help a supporting evidence, but probably not necessary in this case.

Thanks a lot lobol, that insoles also one of my concern !! But your comment made me feel relieved

^^Those are fake...box label has the wrong colorway indicated...should be CBLACK/CBLACK/RED, I know cause I'm looking at my pair right now directly and comparing 

^^Those are fake...box label has the wrong colorway indicated...should be CBLACK/CBLACK/RED, I know cause I'm looking at my pair right now directly and comparing 

thanks any other comments? got scammed and the seller didnt believe it

can anyone verify on their chocolate 750's if the ykk logo is imprinted on the front and back of the zipper pull tab?

Back
Top Bottom