Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

got notification that the khaki Yankees brushed nylon hat restocked in my size

didn't realize until three and a half hours later...gone :ohwell:

193975461_159200112843926_1896446821554381491_n.jpg
192460258_147676890713903_274004193380060584_n.jpg

got another email notification about the khaki Yankees brushed nylon hat restocking in my size

checked my email about 5 minutes after I received it so I carted it an started to check out

remembered that I still had the Mets on out in my car and I hadn't even tried it on

buttoned up something I was in the middle of at work and ran out to my vehicle to try it on, fit good so I immediately tried to complete checkout and it had sold out :angry:

Recent pickups. Waiting on a pin, hopefully it didn’t get lost in transit. Still let down by the 1300 capsule, but thankfully EOS is next.
53B6ACA0-DA95-4F7F-8D96-7202B9672100.jpeg
Sorry for maybe dumb question but what do you mean by EOS?
How do you like Life in The Balance Tee in person?

Sorry for maybe dumb question but what do you mean by EOS?
How do you like Life in The Balance Tee in person?
EOS means End of Season, where stuff that remains is discounted. You'll want to subscribe to their mailing list to get the notification. I expect it to hit within the next couple weeks or so. I like the NB tee, but I wish there was a variant that was embroidered. I considered copping the hat also but I just don't see myself reaching for it when there are plenty others in the rotation, so I copped the peach-skin hats that I skipped, which are really nice quality.

EOS means End of Season, where stuff that remains is discounted. You'll want to subscribe to their mailing list to get the notification. I expect it to hit within the next couple weeks or so. I like the NB tee, but I wish there was a variant that was embroidered. I considered copping the hat also but I just don't see myself reaching for it when there are plenty others in the rotation, so I copped the peach-skin hats that I skipped, which are really nice quality.
Oh thats what i thought, thanks for replying. Got that tee but in S. I wear L so I’ll look for trade. When do you expect EOS to be? June? want to be one of the jackets but dont want to spend a fortune now and then regret.

ok, I can stop posting about this now

khaki Yankees brushed nylon restocked again in my size and just ordered

went ahead and got the two other colors cause I was thinking about maybe grabbing them somewhere down the line and they charge a hefty price for shipping a damn ball cap

if anyone wants the khaki Mets brushed nylon hat in 7 1/8 I can oop...also the green Yankees cap (non chain stitch) in 7 1/8

ordered Wednesday, shipped yesterday, scheduled delivery for today

🤷‍♂️
i forgot to update but got shipping Wed and received item yesterday. it was the carpenter denim and a threepack of white tees, will post soon

Back
Top Bottom