Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Same “Draw Entry Submitted” status for me.

I entered for all colors. Hopefully I hit on at least 1 (I already got the navy from preorder).

Ls on Green and Navy so far :smh:. Don't know status of the other 2 but assuming L on those too smh. First time receiving an all out L email from ALD. Feels pretty bad.

0/3 on my entries... Two with Top Tier EA (1 red / 1 navy) and a L on red regular with a different email address as well in GR. Glad I got a Grey at least from pre-order.

Looking for a Red 13 if anybody can help out

L on the reds, I’m keeping the greens for now unless anyone has an 11 in any color they want to trade for 11.5

Not selected for all colors. Guess the surplus from pre-orders just not that many.

But if they make another drop on their webshop gonna be rubbing salt into people's wounds.

Maybe there will be a global drop, without the red exclusive.

L on every color|l

7FE01B75-645C-4950-9260-8F8B4A311987.gif

Woke up to Ls on the Red and Green pairs |l

At least i have 3 pairs of the ALD 550s so I’m not that upset. I should have preordered when i had a chance

Just got my L. And two pending charges instead of 1. Teddy what is you doing lol

1 massive L for the Red's. Gotta love it. Congrats again to the folks that won at least one pair.......

Back
Top Bottom