Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Sonny Days

046BF2F3-1546-4FFE-9819-F35093FA50B5.jpeg

That’s a great mail day.

Nice haul! I've got a couple pieces coming in soon (hopefully), really like what they did with the clothing / accessories in this drop.

What I love about ALD is that they remain very basic but still very deliberate. There are usually some loud pieces every release but they always fit within the context of the brand. For the most part they don’t get too crazy on their designs but allow the quality and overall esthetic to take center stage. Every release seems so well thought out and doesn’t need to be over marketed to gain appeal.

After opening everything up, I am really thrilled with the stuff I bought. The only exception might be the jersey, which fits smaller than I anticipated. I have found that their non-uniform/basic tops (Stripped/pocket tees) do fit a bit smaller, which seems to be the case for the jersey. Feeling like I should have size up for a looser fit.

After opening everything up, I am really thrilled with the stuff I bought. The only exception might be the jersey, which fits smaller than I anticipated. I have found that their non-uniform/basic tops (Stripped/pocket tees) do fit a bit smaller, which seems to be the case for the jersey. Feeling like I should have size up for a looser fit.
Fam did you get the cardigan? I’m wondering how sizing is, I just tried on the hoodie and it fits perfectly.

Fam did you get the cardigan? I’m wondering how sizing is, I just tried on the hoodie and it fits perfectly.

I didn’t, but if it fits similarly to other cardigans you should be fine. I have a couple of cardigans in the same size I wear in hoodies. I did find that the color block cardigan from SS20 fit much larger than others but I think that was a design choice.

what size did you get in the jersey?

I didn’t, but if it fits similarly to other cardigans you should be fine. I have a couple of cardigans in the same size I wear in hoodies. I did find that the color block cardigan from SS20 fit much larger than others but I think that was a design choice.
This is exactly what I wanted to hear, the XL hoodie fit me perfectly so I'll see if the Fall 2 drop has some. I'm bummed I just missed XL in the green cardigan which was still sitting a couple days ago. Congrats again on the super fire haul. I came away well, but probably still only half of your haul LOL

I ordered the cream cardi too, but had to get an L because I got cart jacked on the sz. M. I've worked wit Kory before though, the model in the pic and I know he's wearing an M. I'm about the same height, but bigger than him in shoulders and chest so I'm hoping the L fits aight. Mostly worried about the bagginess and length of the sleeves.

I can't wait until this piece comes too!

Bro, do you model too?

-Drew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom