Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Mrporter is basically doing early access for their vip customers for these. They’ll only drop online if there’s unclaimed/returned pairs supposedly

SSense has more buying power than all other retailers combined. They don't "have" to do anything .

Photographer, so I've worked with those guys on a couple shoots before.

Ohhhh ok.
I was going to say, brother.

My dimensions are closer to that of Khorey and Torey so I'm always going with a medium in all the pieces I wear. Tbh, I feel like I could even size down a little because I do like some of my Aimé pieces to be a little more form fitting.

-Drew

Last edited:
Not the best photo, still waiting on the rest of the gang to arrive. Green kit photo, bagged. A bit bummer the XL green cardigan is gone now!
594C1A01-AC8C-43F9-8CF1-B035CA23A4F9.jpeg

do sweatpants fit big? I know w/ supreme they it huge. I'm swimming in their Ls so wondering if I can do M or L on ALD

do sweatpants fit big? I know w/ supreme they it huge. I'm swimming in their Ls so wondering if I can do M or L on ALD

Do you like your sweats to be on the baggier side, bro?

With Aimé's I go medium and they have a little bit more room, but I like the slightly baggier fit with their style of sweats.

Edit: just to go off the post that Marchus said above, bro. For reference I'm 6"2/169lbs/pants and jeans Im a 32 (medium in Aimé pants with a little room in the waist).

-Drew

Last edited:
I feel like they fit TTS. I'm about 6', 180. Sz. 32 waist and this is me in this season's uniform sweats, sz. M

SN:
Excuse the walking boot. Tore my achilles playing ball last month smh

That fit is fire that you don't even notice the walking boot, brother haha.

Fast and safe recovery, though. 👏

-Drew

Do you like your sweats to be on the baggier side, bro?

With Aimé's I go medium and they have a little bit more room, but I like the slightly baggier fit with their style of sweats.

-Drew
im currently looking for a more relaxed vibe. i have JE escobars for my slim sweat options.

im currently looking for a more relaxed vibe. i have JE escobars for my slim sweat options.

I think you would be good going tts then, bro.

Edit: just to go off the post that Marcus said above, bro. For reference I'm 6"2/169lbs/pants and jeans Im a 32 (medium in Aimé pants with a little room in the waist).

-Drew

Last edited:
I think you would be good going tts then, bro.

Edit: just to go off the post that Marchus said above, bro. For reference I'm 6"2/169lbs/pants and jeans Im a 32 (medium in Aimé pants with a little room in the waist).

-Drew
fit pic sir?

fit pic sir?

I'll post one up with the sweats eventually, bro haha.

Most of the fit pics I have posted on this thread and NT are with my Todd Snyder sweats which are more of a jogger style.

-Drew

On the topic of fit pics though, anyone check out the JW Anderson x Uniqlo collection that apparently dropped yesterday?

I walked into my local Uniqlo and saw the coats they offered. A lot of them were extremely nice (especially for the price point). One of them being the olive fishtail parka. I definitely had to scoop up some of the styles.

-Drew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom