Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

****s dope but not dropping this kinda bread on them. I’ll wait for the sale.
Only pieces I liked for this drop
Yarndye overshirt 😎
Filled overshirt.
I thought they were “jackets”

AEE583EF-FDD8-492A-927E-A600B6B21BE3.png
80B02D45-93C7-426E-8413-D83716FDCE93.png
A4C0BEFE-DEC4-4CD9-A584-E7F667BA44E2.png

The Molina tees were designed by Jessica Molina who is their in-house senior graphic designer. I just wanted to recognize those fantastic designs and give ALD props for actually propping up their in-house designers and not just their hyped collaborators.

The Molina tees were designed by Jessica Molina who is their in-house senior graphic designer. I just wanted to recognize those fantastic designs and give ALD props for actually propping up their in-house designers and not just their hyped collaborators.
I did not know this, very cool. Thanks for sharing

****s dope but not dropping this kinda bread on them. I’ll wait for the sale.
Only pieces I liked for this drop
Yarndye overshirt 😎
Filled overshirt.
I thought they were “jackets”

AEE583EF-FDD8-492A-927E-A600B6B21BE3.png
80B02D45-93C7-426E-8413-D83716FDCE93.png
A4C0BEFE-DEC4-4CD9-A584-E7F667BA44E2.png
Kept eyeing the yarn dye over shirt. Luckily it’s now sold out. I wouldn’t have wore it much and have a Barbour international jacket that’s very similar.

Kept eyeing the yarn dye over shirt. Luckily it’s now sold out. I wouldn’t have wore it much and have a Barbour international jacket that’s very similar.

damn sold out huh? Wow! 😳The yarndye was my favorite piece. It’s one of those pieces that’s kept for a lifetime.Classic looking quality piece

Last edited:
Wanted to like this, but I’m not impressed. The tees are slim and long based on size guide. People want boxy tees right now.

Grabbed the Stripe pocket tee (Navy and black). Two solid pieces for the wardrobe. I wanted the stipe popline also but my size sold out

I hate the boxy/short look & fit of shirts.

I'm somewhat tall & slim so I need the opposite.

Have yet to own an ALD item but I expect that to change soon.

own ALD tees and can say that i don’t find them to be slim/long fitting at all lol and this is coming from a guy that isn’t slim and tall

Back
Top Bottom