Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I want the maples but the code isnt working. Does it work on yours ?
No, I was actually trying it earlier as well. I have no clue what happened with that promotion. I refreshed and the Wallabies are definitely identified as 40% off, I just didn't want to go further into trying to get it to work since I still didn't get the ALD ones yet lol

CBF54C01-5E43-4B53-B606-C2F8B4796558.jpeg

$260+ for Wally Lows. :smh:

No, I was actually trying it earlier as well. I have no clue what happened with that promotion. I refreshed and the Wallabies are definitely identified as 40% off, I just didn't want to go further into trying to get it to work since I still didn't get the ALD ones yet lol
Ah i get it the maples are excluded :lol:

I copped them in my TTS, which is the same of the only other pair of Wallabees I have. These def fit bigger, should have went down a half size at minimum.
Thanks for the insight fam. I don't think I'm going to go through the hassle of returning these, I went with my normal Wallabee size as well. I wanted to ask, do you have a more normal/narrow foot, or would you say your feet are wide? Either way it looks like I'm in the market for some thicc socks now lol.

I'll share my input as well on sizing when they come in. Maybe I sell more stuff and go for another pair lol.

Thanks for the insight fam. I don't think I'm going to go through the hassle of returning these, I went with my normal Wallabee size as well. I wanted to ask, do you have a more normal/narrow foot, or would you say your feet are wide? Either way it looks like I'm in the market for some thicc socks now lol.

I'll share my input as well on sizing when they come in. Maybe I sell more stuff and go for another pair lol.

I would say on the wider side, I can wear them and they aren’t falling off, but definitely not as snug as I would like. With thick socks or insoles they should be fine.

My tan pair came in, should have probably sized down a bit. They def run larger than my other wallabees.

Yea, I realized after I ordered yesterday that I completely forgot about wallabee sizing. I’m TTS 10 but in wallabees I’m a 9-9.5. I ended up ordering a 10 just because it’s habit for me to always buy 10. ALD would not let me size swap after my order or cancel to re-order a different size. Hopefully they fit though. Some wallabees are inconsistent in sizing. My leather originals is 9 and they fit perfect. My Todd Snyder’s are also a 9 but fit too snug, almost unwearable.

Thanks for the insight fellas. I’m still on the fence but lord they’re visually so dope

Welp I forgot about the release :rofl: guess I’ll have to see if they restock or just move on. These looked good but no way I’d pay resell when they retail for 260$

ALD would not let me size swap after my order or cancel to re-order a different size.

Let me preface this by saying the staff at the Aime store has always been awesome.

But online is a different story.

Hands down some of the worst customer service I've ever seen.

I don't care what sort of growth the brand has seen, there's simply zero excuse for taking 4/5/6/7 days to respond to emails, being unwilling to cancel orders that have already been shipped, etc.

Eventually it will catch up to them and they'll learn their lesson.

Back
Top Bottom