Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

If you’ve followed the brand for more than a season you would realize that it celebrates 90s nostalgia like the original Nike commercial. A majority of the content they post in Leon Dore and on IG are various artists and brands that have been inspirational to ALD including Nike. I don’t look at this as biting but more of an ode to the original with their take on it. I would also imagine that the video was in the works well before the final decision about Teddy and NB was made.

Once again you and multiple individuals that have replied are ignoring the fact that the co founder of the brand is also an employee of New Balance but keep skipping over that fact LOL.

also I doubt that this video was a long time in the making, these things can be cooked up in a few days and executed in less than 24 hours.

Once again you and multiple individuals that have replied are ignoring the fact that the co founder of the brand is also an employee of New Balance but keep skipping over that fact LOL.

also I doubt that this video was a long time in the making, these things can be cooked up in a few days and executed in less than 24 hours.
Wait he works for NB?

didn't sign up for these season 550s. I see no point after hitting with the fall ones cuz those are too similiar.
I'm way more pumped bout those suede ones that we could notice in one of Tedis' instagram photo story.

I just saw that he takes the helm of the creative director position on 2022.
No, he’s working for them now and the shoes he’s working on will release in 2022.

on a side note I found this statement by him to be interesting after seeing that video

“Santis said he took the job because of the company’s commitment to authenticity. “I was drawn to New Balance for the way it has built a business founded on values such as integrity and authenticity, rather than passing hype,” he said in a statement. “I see a tremendous opportunity to tell authentic stories with real people at the forefront”

authentic stories from other brands? Sounds about right.

No, he’s working for them now and the shoes he’s working on will release in 2022.

on a side note I found this statement by him to be interesting after seeing that video

“Santis said he took the job because of the company’s commitment to authenticity. “I was drawn to New Balance for the way it has built a business founded on values such as integrity and authenticity, rather than passing hype,” he said in a statement. “I see a tremendous opportunity to tell authentic stories with real people at the forefront”

authentic stories from other brands? Sounds about right.
wait what shoes is he releasing? He's literally hired for the creative director position for 2022. I didnt see any news on specific shoes

wait what shoes is he releasing? He's literally hired for the creative director position for 2022. I didnt see any news on specific shoes

419A2A1A-D9C9-478A-BCA0-4958D82F6F72.jpeg

his first collection will launch 2022 so they must have been working on it a minimum one year out possibly a little longer.

FWIW, his role as creative director of NB officially starts in 2022. Though I don't think it'll matter, you'll remain a hater.

FWIW, his role as creative director of NB officially starts in 2022. Though I don't think it'll matter, you'll remain a hater.
**** out of here with that hater BS. Everyone’s a hater when they get called out for being stealing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 people like you are going to be the reason New Balance is going to be pushing a rock n roll tennis line next lmao!!!

I dont think u a hater but u seem to be going hard as hell about a commerical rip off.

going hard? I made a comment and had a few individuals respond so I responded to each individual, it’s called communication. Seems like a lot of friends of the brand or fan boys getting their feelings hurt . Once again- like I stated previously ALD is a dope brand but this **** was super sus and a bad look on the part of both of them -NB and ALD. If you feel otherwise more power to you and everyone else that disagrees

Back
Top Bottom