Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

going hard? I made a comment and had a few individuals respond so I responded to each individual, it’s called communication. Seems like a lot of friends of the brand or fan boys getting their feelings hurt . Once again- like I stated previously ALD is a dope brand but this **** was super sus and a bad look on the part of both of them -NB and ALD. If you feel otherwise more power to you and everyone else that disagrees
yes

Once again you and multiple individuals that have replied are ignoring the fact that the co founder of the brand is also an employee of New Balance but keep skipping over that fact LOL.

also I doubt that this video was a long time in the making, these things can be cooked up in a few days and executed in less than 24 hours.

You seem like the only person who is even the least bit remotely bothered by this. If Teddy was trying to be cute and steal the ad’s concept without trying to be noticed he wouldn’t have used Jason Williamson who was in the original ad. They are obviously giving props with their own twist, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

You seem like the only person who is even the least bit remotely bothered by this. If Teddy was trying to be cute and steal the ad’s concept without trying to be noticed he wouldn’t have used Jason Williamson who was in the original ad. They are obviously giving props with their own twist, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I seem like the only person?There are a lot of people that have called them out on their IG over it. We all know what they did, of course they didn’t hide what they were doing no ones calling for a lawsuit LOL but it doesn’t align with New Balance in any way shape or form. They had an opportunity to tell a story based on the brands heritage and instead told another brands story. Not going to repeat myself anymore because it’s clear you have chosen to ignore the point.
Have any of you worked or collaborated with a major footwear brand that had employees that really knew the brands culture? Probably not because if you did you you would know that something like this wouldn’t have gotten the green light. On that note have a wonderful day

I seem like the only person?There are a lot of people that have called them out on their IG over it. We all know what they did, of course they didn’t hide what they were doing no ones calling for a lawsuit LOL but it doesn’t align with New Balance in any way shape or form. They had an opportunity to tell a story based on the brands heritage and instead told another brands story. Not going to repeat myself anymore because it’s clear you have chosen to ignore the point.
Have any of you worked or collaborated with a major footwear brand that had employees that really knew the brands culture? Probably not because if you did you you would know that something like this wouldn’t have gotten the green light. On that note have a wonderful day

I do. and **** like this gets green lit all the time.
It's really not that serious.

to be going pages into this is wild lol

if they really wanted to make a 1:1 copy it would have been a lot easier to do than what they put out, but they didn't. it's not set in an indoor court with all the lights off rotating between a bunch of people to the beat of squeaky sneaker sounds. to get all these different people, shot outside in all different parts of nyc with wardrobe changes, dealing with weather and limited daylight (you can see on some shots it was just after it finished snowing cuz the salt is still on the ground), i don't even think you understand how hard that is logistically.

if i didnt get a confirm email for the general raffle, am i out of luck?
The general raffle closes tomorrow at 11AM, so you aren't out of luck. In fact, considering all the W's you might still catch a W on general release Friday in case you don't win the GR raffle. I think people who entered the GR raffle will know if they won tomorrow evening.

Almost a full 8 months after receiving reservation confirmation
6A668909-2693-480E-A1EE-A275E1C7BDCC.jpeg

Very pleased

Congratulations to all who hit on the EA raffle.

I struck out on the EA raffle. Hoping I hit a pair on the GR raffle.

Damn, sorry. I have an extra size 12 of each color. Would oop for retail+shipping.

I entered 4 times because I really wanted one of each and last drop I entered 5 times and only hit on one. This time I hit on all 4.

Damn, sorry. I have an extra size 12 of each color. Would oop for retail+shipping.

I entered 4 times because I really wanted one of each and last drop I entered 5 times and only hit on one. This time I hit on all 4.
Thanks man. Appreciate ya.

My man. :smokin

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom