Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Attachments

• 1599859780956.jpeg
    1599859780956.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 355
Oatmeal sweatpants flew. I was able to grab the hoody though.
Love the ALD aesthetic in general. Looking forward to those NB550s.

I would assume the new balance drop in October will coincide wit the second part of the f/w stuff.
Is that how it worked last year? I thought they dropped the New Balance stuff separately.

Those 550's will be mine. I'm gonna stiff arm any hypebeast with a bot who stands in my way. :lol:
Yeah, I'll be going for them too. I wasn't sure about the model when they were first teased in the lookbook, but that on foot shot really brought me around.

Was in the area for brunch so wanted to see if I could stop by the shop after. There was a line to get in so got a latte at the cafe instead. Teddy was outside chillin with a few peeps. Love the vibe this brand has and how humble and cool Teddy is.

copped a couple of the same items, patchwork sweater was a must for me. Doesn’t look like we’re getting a drop this week which will give everyone’s wallet time to recover before FW20 part 2.

Finally getting around to unpacking recent drop order and a couple pieces from S/S 20...really happy with every thing. The nylon pants fit a bit snug Abut that’s that extra quarantine weight lol...can’t wait for the second drop...
F1373C74-181C-437F-B204-1ED03FC09852.jpeg

Yoooooooooo I love low profile NEs!!

I hope team manual can cop. Need khaki or black

Back
Top Bottom