Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

still elated w the green win but clark pics got me regretting not sticking w grey. and also navy looks surprisingly fire. had it ranked lowest

The prices on most of this stuff. :lol:

Never really viewed ALD as a “premium” or luxury-esque type brand. We sold it at Barneys and I bought a couple pieces with my disco, otherwise def not worth their price points (but who is nowadays anyways). They need to cut their prices IMO.

Small brand that isn't using pre-made silhouettes, I kind of feel like $150-200 for hoodies and sweats is normal. They do have other seasonal pieces where the pricing can be get a little up there, but nothing I ever felt was excessive based off what it was. A $400 cardigan if well made isn't crazy to me, but $600-700 is. I guess it's all relative at the end of the day when it comes to the pricing aspect cause I have a lot of ALD pieces that I feel like are just as well made as some of the higher end designer stuff I have.

they use Roopa Mills blanks. silos def pre-made. not sure about their knitwear and other jawnz

they use Roopa Mills blanks. silos def pre-made. not sure about their knitwear and other jawnz

I can definitely see that being the case for the hoodies and sweats, even though some small details still feel specific to ALD like the double cuff on the sleeves. Maybe they start with RM blanks, then edit a bit to make it specific to them? I have no idea how it works

Seriously no one had a chance with regular release. this is so stupid. Why don't they just give some pairs to top tier because there were still a lot of sizes loaded and obviously a ton of L for raffles, so a free for all was all going towards bots.

Seriously no one had a chance with regular release. this is so stupid. Why don't they just give some pairs to top tier and regular people via raffle because there were still a lot of sizes loaded and obviously a ton of L for raffles, so a free for all was all going towards bots.

I just read up on roopa mills. Why do y’all believe they make their blanks? Are they popular in nyc orrr? This is all new to me, I just assume there’s many suppliers out there

So I got an L email but also an extra charge showed up on my CC dated yesterday. So now I have two charges. Will both drop off?

Back
Top Bottom