Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

They still got the green practice jersey or the color blocked white green hat in store?

so yeah, i just came from there before closing. green practice jersey available on display. no blocked white/green cap, but the red and navy were available.

all towels gone, shorts are gone in popular sizes, duffle gone, cream sock gone

hope that helps anyone considering

My bad I just checked back on the thread so I couldn't get back to anyone else.

I don't support reselling to make a quick buck.
I don't need the extra money, and frankly I personally think it's corny.

I wanted to help out anyone that seemed to legitimately enjoy wearing Aimé's pieces as much as I did. Not someone just jumping on the wagon because it's the next "hyped" sneaker/article of clothing.

doug3fresh doug3fresh was asking for help with the ash tray he wanted way back in the thread (before anyone was jumping in because of the New Balances/Fitteds) and dude was actually contributing with fit pics to the thread. I actually felt bad because I wasn't able to get his ash tray but like I told him, I'll keep looking out for him.

infamousbape infamousbape I didn't mind helping because dude had to be copping from Aimé a while back or dropping enough on non-hyped pieces to even be considered on F and F like a few of us.

Like I said, I don't mind helping people out, but I refuse to help anyone coming out of nowhere and trying to make pocket change from people that actually want to wear or use their pieces.

My apologies for the long rant, all.

infamousbape infamousbape the Café tee and pins are heading out to you and doug3fresh doug3fresh I'll keep inquiring about the Ash tray for you every time I stop by the shop.

AB2D875E-65C4-456E-A769-4FA0DCF79BB6.jpeg

Hope you all had a happy and blessed Sunday though, Aimé fam.🌹🌷🌻

-Drew

Wish I could've caught you earlier, really nice to see people looking out for each other in here though. If anybody can proxy me a set of pins and a cafe shirt (medium), I'd really appreciate it. Definitely looking forward to visiting the store in person next time I make it up to NY!

My apologies, bro. I just saw your post now too.

I'll check for you again. I'll try to make a trip back to the shop on my next day off.

-Drew

I wanted to help out anyone that seemed to legitimately enjoy wearing Aimé's pieces as much as I did. Not someone just jumping on the wagon because it's the next "hyped" sneaker/article of clothing.

doug3fresh doug3fresh was asking for help with the ash tray he wanted way back in the thread (before anyone was jumping in because of the New Balances/Fitteds) and dude was actually contributing with fit pics to the thread. I actually felt bad because I wasn't able to get his ash tray but like I told him, I'll keep looking out for him.

infamousbape infamousbape I didn't mind helping because dude had to be copping from Aimé a while back or dropping enough on non-hyped pieces to even be considered on F and F like a few of us.

Like I said, I don't mind helping people out, but I refuse to help anyone coming out of nowhere and trying to make pocket change from people that actually want to wear or use their pieces.

infamousbape infamousbape the Café tee and pins are heading out to you and doug3fresh doug3fresh I'll keep inquiring about the Ash tray for you every time I stop by the shop.

-Drew
Appreciate your post. Understand where you are coming from. I realize my request for a proxy came after a bunch of others requested, but definitely not trying to resell anything.

Also, i never got a confirmation that I won the general raffle, but I did get a notification today from UPS. Excited to get the reds in.

Appreciate your post. Understand where you are coming from. I realize my request for a proxy came after a bunch of others requested, but definitely not trying to resell anything.

Also, i never got a confirmation that I won the general raffle, but I did get a notification today from UPS. Excited to get the reds in.

My apologies, bro.

My post wasn't meant to target you or anyone in particular. It was moreso as a general message. I'm just left with a terrible impression of others when people are in it for the wrong reasons.

I'm not trying to give off like I'm some sort of elitist, either. I'm no better than any other individual in here. I'm actually a pretty chill and easy going guy to get along with. 😅✌️

-Drew

I heard that

-Drew

Thanks again man, I’ve always found the people around this brand (except for during the NB drops) are generally really good people and look out for another, I hope that doesn’t change in the long run.

I got into Aime when they did the first Kith collab and still have the hoodie from that drop. I really started buying more about 3 months before the 997s dropped and haven’t looked back since. Most of my wardrobe at this point is ALD especially while working for home.

I’ve been to the store and cafe countless times but wouldn’t have made it there for at least a week due to scheduling and was worried the pins and cafe tee would be long gone by then. So I really appreciate that you were willing to help out!

Last edited:
My apologies, bro. I just saw your post now too.

I'll check for you again. I'll try to make a trip back to the shop on my next day off.

-Drew
No worries, I really appreciate you looking out. I know there's an influx of people talking about ALD during the NB / hyped drops, but it's really nice to just chat and share fit pics with all of the regulars in here. Big fan of your fits / store updates, hit me up the next time you make it to the shop!

Can anyone attest to the quality of their small leather goods? Thinking about copping that orange card holder

I heard that

Thanks again man, I’ve always found the people around this brand (except for during the NB drops) are generally really good people and look out for another, I hope that doesn’t change in the long run.

I got into Aime when they did the first Kith collab and still have the hoodie from that drop. I really started buying more about 3 months before the 997s dropped and haven’t looked back since. Most of my wardrobe at this point is ALD especially while working for home.

I’ve been to the store and cafe countless times but wouldn’t have made it there for at least a week due to scheduling and was worried the pins and cafe tee would be long gone by then. So I really appreciate that you were willing to help out!
Bro same! Lol I was a big kith head from their atrium days, so that collab is what put me onto ALD. loved that drop. That oxblood hoodie still one of my favorite pieces to date.

Just so it's not all chat about current drop. Here is a pic from the fleece last spring, absolutely love it.

Have green 550s otw from early access along with the green hoodie, will post pics when they get in.

Hoping they throw in a pin, they did it for the Porsche release so maybe I'll get lucky.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20201004_125205.jpg
    MVIMG_20201004_125205.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 104
No worries, I really appreciate you looking out. I know there's an influx of people talking about ALD during the NB / hyped drops, but it's really nice to just chat and share fit pics with all of the regulars in here. Big fan of your fits / store updates, hit me up the next time you make it to the shop!

Hey bro, that's really appreciated! Truly! 👏
I just like having fun with my fits and Aimé really hits the notes just right in my taste. 😅

Definitely wouldn't mind linking up with you and other heads in the thread! 🤙

-Drew

Just so it's not all chat about current drop. Here is a pic from the fleece last spring, absolutely love it.

Have green 550s otw from early access along with the green hoodie, will post pics when they get in.

Hoping they throw in a pin, they did it for the Porsche release so maybe I'll get lucky.

Bro outfit is all gas. ☕
The fleece, shorts, and NBs go so well together. 👏

-Drew

I’ve been using one of their card holders for a couple months now. It’s held up well and it’s decent quality, not in line with high end fashion brands but it will do the job.

Wore this to get some coffee and pick up some stuff at the store yesterday.

Spartan Green Dunk Highs w/ Cream Lace Swap.
Kith x Stance socks.
Todd Snyder x Champion sweats.
Aimé crewneck tee.
Porsche x Aimé crewneck sweater.
Aimé Waffle Knit beanie from this season.
2691152C-52EE-427D-93A7-C73FD839702A.jpeg

EC36B338-65D3-4FC3-AFF7-8BCFDA32FD90.jpeg

My buddy got his EA 550 pair the day before and put them straight to feet. 💯
A7B2E0AF-0309-44C5-86D8-D5C6F3B9A79C.jpeg

70775382-A314-4865-9FDF-476D1C7788FC.jpeg

His TNF Purple Label tote though... 😱
7F8EEED2-E9DA-49F0-9158-C854AC04ACC2.jpeg

8C7C41F9-0064-46BD-A1E4-48C06E1DB217.jpeg

BF0C6801-BCF1-4A2A-BB45-E090B5B03EAA.jpeg

I don't know why I thought this was hilarious. 😂
360D80B9-75EB-48EA-B822-5F8EE7A179CA.jpeg

EA15D218-E1BA-4556-9DBE-3EF6C6F68908.jpeg

74D71EDC-F1C3-480F-873F-DB3F0C5D0EED.jpeg

My fellow NY heads, enjoy the rain today and grab some good tea/coffee with a book! Or throw some good jazz on at work! It's the perfect weather!
☕📚🎷

Have a great rest of the day, Aimé fam.
🌷🌹🌻

-Drew

Bro outfit is all gas. ☕
The fleece, shorts, and NBs go so well together. 👏

-Drew
Much appreciated fam, been a big ALD guy since drop 1 and the initial kith collab. Not cheap but try to buy a few pieces a year, quality is good.

I'm more active on the Reddit but nice to see some activity here. All love.

Back
Top Bottom