Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Yeah, I had a GC was going to buy it on ALD but never reloaded and by the time I went back to drakes it was gone.

Here's some sizing reference on player99 for those that still need it for a future pick up. I'm 6', 183..I usually wear Medium everything in ALD. Here's p99 in Medium on me, and then lined up next to the Molina Dunk in Medium. You can see its pretty much identical with the exception of the sleeves. I like the fit because I didn't want that oversized fit where it might get sloppy, although a size up probably wouldn't have hurt. If I had the choice of trying both at the same time, I may have sized up for a little bit of added comfort, idk. Happy enough with the Medium that I wouldn't try trading it. Anyway, good reference for everybody wondering about fit cause that size chart is absolutely deadass wrong.

IMG_0836.jpg IMG_0837.jpg IMG_0838.jpg
This is great fam. I got everything XL from Cardis to the Cashmere, but i got Large in the player 99 per a lot of people’s recommendations. This reassured me!!! Thanks again.

I got my pairs in, they are going to be a great summer show for sure. I went TTS because as a full size there was no option to go half down, I am happy with the fit.
Which colors u go w? I had previously reserved my December sneaker pick up for the neon 95 but honestly I may just do this

Which colors u go w? I had previously reserved my December sneaker pick up for the neon 95 but honestly I may just do this

I got white, green and blue. I hit Stussy AF 1s on Friday so I’m kind of glad I didn’t grab the tan pair.

for being a full size and having to go TTS, how would you say the fit is infamousbape infamousbape ? in the same dilemma with me being a size 9, but usually going half down to 8.5 for my AF1, so was unsure if i should stick with the 9 or going down to the 8

Grabbed green and navy. Just noticed it said 1 per customer. Hope that's 1 per color, not 1 total.

EDIT: Now I feel like I should've completed the set smh. I guess I'll try for the cream on Friday.

Last edited:
So mad i checked my email late and missed green mets. Copped the blue but i have a million blue mets hats already lol

Back
Top Bottom