Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

EA order arrived. Black hat straight to the noggin. Fits a little looser than the chain stitch for me. Could’ve sized down 1/8.
32346AE2-A682-4EA0-BA55-E67A3050D0A1.jpeg

So, the White Yankees hat is going to be a Chino hat, not a fitted. Money saved. Based on the trend from FW20 to SS21, he will probably flip it into a fitted the following season.

Hats came in yesterday and they do fit slightly loose. I was gonna exchange for a size down but it was gonna be tight I know. But I added some support and now they fit fine.

Yeah sounds like it’s pick your poison, slightly relaxed or too tight. I’ll find out next week when mine comes in.

So, the White Yankees hat is going to be a Chino hat, not a fitted. Money saved. Based on the trend from FW20 to SS21, he will probably flip it into a fitted the following season.
White?

Black Mets came in. Fit tts for me compared to my non-low pro 5950s. Prob just typical NE sizing inconsistency

Digging that but got the pinstripe strap back already smh

He’s taking the colors from one seasons styles, and flipping it on to the other style next lol.

White/Pinstripe Yankees
Green Mets
Blue Mets
I think there’s a couple other examples

I like the chain stitch one more than this new season Yankee hat. I should’ve just paid the extra $30 and just bought a navy chain, resell one instead this. $77 shipped for this new one, not to far off from $100, for the resell people asking for the chain stitch one. I took a L this one :smh:

I like the chain stitch one more than this new season Yankee hat. I should’ve just paid the extra $30 and just bought a navy chain, resell one instead this. $77 shipped for this new one, not to far off from $100, for the resell people asking for the chain stitch one. I took a L this one :smh:

Why do you hate it?

Back
Top Bottom