Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Also Ima disappear into the void trying to cop AMM AJ3 later but I did have to ask

Where are our 550s????????????

Can potentially be my favorite piece this season.
So versatile.

Happy you caught the restock, bro.

-Drew
Thank you bro, once I put it on I knew what you were talking about. :emoji_smile: Love the quality, weight and versatility. I know this piece will age well!

When that denim jacket dropped, I couldn’t justify the price. But been hearing people who have it, love it. Now I kinda regret it lol...
I wanted this item from the start but couldn't pull the trigger on both the jeans and jacket with the NB collab incoming, I just wasn't sure how invested I'd be in the collab. Thankfully I still was within means to cop the jacket on the restock.

I have a few key items I want from Spring 2, and I'm glad again that we have this week off, though I may try to double up on the red 550. 🥵

I goofed not copping the stone washed double knee jeans

Also Ima disappear into the void trying to cop AMM AJ3 later but I did have to ask

Where are our 550s????????????
I hope you get a W, apparently they are trying to make this drop much easier to acquire for manual shoppers, much like the Union 4s.

• Love
Reactions: JPS
I wanted this item from the start but couldn't pull the trigger on both the jeans and jacket with the NB collab incoming, I just wasn't sure how invested I'd be in the collab. Thankfully I still was within means to cop the jacket on the restock.

I have a few key items I want from Spring 2, and I'm glad again that we have this week off, though I may try to double up on the red 550. 🥵
Yea I been tryna pace myself this season so that factored in me not coppin the denim joint. Hopefully I can catch it on restock or Grailed later on...

Last edited:
62127E49-925D-4A37-A93E-61E458CDA806.jpeg

I’d email them just to nudge them. The general release is around the corner, and they aimed to have all preorder pairs shipped prior to that. A nudge could possibly put it on their radar and ensure it’s shipped.
Yea I’m gonna have to email them. Still waiting on my green and pinks. I’ve held my patience long enough.

Back
Top Bottom