Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

got the rico shirt after striking out on early access, lets goo

*full disclosure i ran a b*t there was no way i was getting it otherwise - at least its for personal :/

got the rico shirt after striking out on early access, lets goo

*full disclosure i ran a b*t there was no way i was getting it otherwise - at least its for personal :/

yea...going to the bank today to get my open line of credit approved. Joining the darkside starting next week.

Does ALD not carry their apparel through select stock lists anymore? I may be late on that one.
They did last season, but seems they stopped this season. Nothing on SSENSE, END, Kith or Mr. Porter. They've been gradually cutting on that and perhaps are going the Kith route of being exclusive through themselves.

Luckily I wasn’t into the Rico shirt, but glad to see some of the regulars in here who wanted it be able grab it.

I got off light yesterday blue court shorts, tortoise sunglasses, black book and magnet.

of course I went back today for the green court shorts and sweater polo🤦🤦🤦

Does ALD not carry their apparel through select stock lists anymore? I may be late on that one.
I believe they'd like to, but with production and distribution seemingly weak, for their current drops looks like they are just keeping it in house for now. But places like Kith, Bergdorf Goodman, Mr. Porter, END, SSense usually carry a portion of their seasonal product.

Back
Top Bottom