Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Luckily I wasn’t into the Rico shirt, but glad to see some of the regulars in here who wanted it be able grab it.

I got off light yesterday blue court shorts, tortoise sunglasses, black book and magnet.

of course I went back today for the green court shorts and sweater polo🤦🤦🤦
Man, from yesterday's post I really thought you copped the whole vibe LOL (Rico, ring, and chain) I also copped the tortoise sunglasses and magnet last minute!

They did last season, but seems they stopped this season. Nothing on SSENSE, END, Kith or Mr. Porter. They've been gradually cutting on that and perhaps are going the Kith route of being exclusive through themselves.
Whoops I saw this after I replied to the same comment lol

One of my orders should be coming in tomorrow.

Khaki Balmacaan and Green Coaches jacket.

-Drew
You always have great choices bro, both of those pieces look fire. I do have the green coach's jacket on my radar and hope it is still available in case I can treat myself again.

Man, from yesterday's post I really thought you copped the whole vibe LOL (Rico, ring, and chain) I also copped the tortoise sunglasses and magnet last minute!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

$6k on that chain and ring is nuts! I wonder if anyone buys that stuff.

I was tempted to buy the Sonny chain when they had it for 40% off a couple years ago but couldn’t pull the trigger.

finally.

39990A5B-7863-4287-B568-B5BB7052D161.jpeg

You always have great choices bro, both of those pieces look fire. I do have the green coach's jacket on my radar and hope it is still available in case I can treat myself again.

I appreciate you as always, bro. 👏

I'll definitely let you know about them if you want. Excited to get them in.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom