Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

ALD order status still says ‘unfulfilled’ but I just got a UPS update that says they’re arriving tomorrow 🤷‍♂️

GR raffle. I wasn’t pressed about it but stoked to get them in hand.

Same. 2 shipments just updated on my UPS my choice app. Both set to arrive on the 13th. Pretty sure one of them is for the hats so I’m still on 2 more to update. Still no official shipped email and I have no idea which exact ones they shipped. I don’t really care as long as they all ship.

Last edited:
This time last year my order got canceled. Had me scratching my head like, damn why does one say canceled, yet it says unfulfilled. Had to check the dates :lol:

85ABBC48-FA5C-411A-87FE-ECDFCB6A2DA4.jpeg

How would you rank the colorways on the ALD 550s?
I got:
1. Green
2. Red
3. Grey
4. Yellow green
5. Navy
6. Red white blue.

Dang. My list was initially, based off of just how they look:
1. green
2.green/yellow
3.grey
4.red/navy
5. navy
6. red

However, for my own personal aesthetic and counting how many times ive worn this is how it stands

1. red/navy
2. green
3. grey
4. green/yellow (SOLD)
5. navy (didnt purchase)
6 red (didnt purchase)

just got an update.......Aime Leon Dore responded to my email and told to me to give them more time (7-14 business days) and a little more time after that (possibly a few days).....but they assured my order is confirmed and that they would ship. Got a separate email for each order. Not a shipped notification but, I'll take it 😁

" If you received a confirmation e-mail stating that your entry was successful and that payment has been captured, please allow 7-14 business days for processing (from the date you received an e-mail confirming that your entry was successful) and an additional 5-7 business days for delivery. Note that this is just an estimated shipping timeline and your pair could ship slightly after this. "

Grey Highs are the best pair and it’s not close. The lows are pretty weak to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom