Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Some stuff from FW21:

IMG_20211009_091445.jpg

Ordered the Fennel Seed Chinos and the Rug Motif Fleece yesterday. Long Sleeve Tees are probably my favorite items.

Still waiting on the Grey and Green 550s to ship. For those still waiting, when I won the raffle for the Green/Yellow pair, it took 15 days to ship. I know seeing others get their pairs in or getting shipping can make you get impatient, but this is nothing new.

Hard to put them in order because of how simple they are

For me: yellow/green, wht/grey, wht/blk/red, wht/grn, wht/navy, navy/red.

A few questions:

1. Uniform items, both tops and bottoms are usually TTS, correct? Also, is it a boxy TTS or a slimmer cut?

2.How often, if ever do they restock Unifrom items? (Felt like I’ve seen restocks in the past, but never really paid too much attention)

TIA

Last edited:
Uniform 1 is slimmer/longer. Uniform 2 is boxy/shorter. Both TTS imo. They do uniform each season although there’s going to be variance in colors. They don’t restock. Any restock in size would just be returns.

I put navy at the bottom cause I don’t wear a lot of navy in general. I recently realized it’s probably because I had to wear a school uniform in middle school.

A few questions:

1. Uniform item, both tops and bottoms are usually TTS, correct? Also, is it a boxy TTS or a slimmer cut?

2.How often, if ever do they restock Unifrom items? (Felt like I’ve seen restocks in the past, but never really paid too much attention)

TIA
Think supreme and Noah. Def not FoG style

never got shipping notification for my grey pair they just showed up the other day. now just waiting on my navy pair. nothing on ups either

Just got the 550 in tts and def have some heel slippage. Is this just normal for this pair?
I'm a semi wide footer. First pair were the yellow and green in my tts 11. SeanGo is basically my Northstar in terms of sizing. If you are a wide to semi wide footer I suggest following his channel. I got the navy red in a 10.5 because of the heel slip and having a little more toebox room than I anticipated. Wore them to an outdoor festival for a few hours and they were comfortable and much less creasing. Natural creasing instead of the crumbled toebox creasing you get when shoes are too big. Hope that helps

When do the Highs drop? Will there be plenty for those who didn’t preorder? Thoughts?

When do the Highs drop? Will there be plenty for those who didn’t preorder? Thoughts?

Spring 2022.

And we can assume it will be the same as other ALD preorders....as when the GR hits, there's a decent chance of obtaining them.

Spring 2022.

And we can assume it will be the same as other ALD preorders....as when the GR hits, there's a decent chance of obtaining them.

Is it during actual Spring or start of the SS season? It would be nice if they start the season with them. That would be what? January?

Is it during actual Spring or start of the SS season? It would be nice if they start the season with them. That would be what? January?

No clue. Remember when the 1300 preorder took place it was a mystery for half a year of when they'd actually release.

Guess I’m the only one who not crazy bout the green/yellow pair.

Green/Yellow 550's are definitely one of the best. :pimp:

Top 1 or 2 for sure.

And I don't usually particularly like that color combo.

Back
Top Bottom