Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

First time I did not hit on a raffle via top tier EA... Would be lying if I said I wasn't a little miffed about it, considering the amount of money I've spent on this brand over the past 4 years.

Bitter party of 1.
Same man. Happy mostly everyone that entered got a pair. But I’m still feeling some type of way not getting a pair being top tier.

Got EA no shoes unfortunately

I’ll try my luck tomorrow but I’m sure stock is limited.

Got EA no shoes unfortunately

I’ll try my luck tomorrow but I’m sure stock is limited.

Is it difficult to purchase on release date? I want the tan pair. If I can’t get them have to look into moving my brown pair for them. Fortunate to hit on one of them at least.

Is it difficult to purchase on release date? I want the tan pair. If I can’t get them have to look into moving my brown pair for them. Fortunate to hit on one of them at least.

It's usually pretty hard. Not trying to rain on your parade. Just off my past experience. They send out/sell more pairs during the raffle and what goes up on Friday is usually VERY minimal.

Still wouldn't stop me from trying tho. Wish ya luck!

smh missed the EA email. Really wanted the waist bag. went with the two socks instead.

Took an L on raffles, passed on EA for the apparel, but this came in after the restock. My woolrich pieces from the past few years are definitely the items that will age best. Cable knit cardigan last year and wool over shirt from 2019 are up there. I guess no more made in Italy items this year though. (Don’t mean to start a debate on where clothing is made, just an observation.)

6E6DFF5D-AE08-4398-A185-39A67C4B3C0A.jpeg

I agree with drew drew ive been getting access to kicks since the second NB drop, but have always found that the crew at Mulberry to be great people who look out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom