OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Been lurking to gauge how much of a shot I have at the T Scotts being the only shoe I've actually wanted this year.......man I'm just bout to go get some all whites as consolation and accept my L 3 days early smh. The beast are too strong this time of year lol

liljupiterr-1512235807259.jpg

Ok diss hard

How should I size .5 size down? On the Scott's

Not sure if they fit different than usual forces

The material on the scotts is basura.
Unless you spray them with something they are going to be dirt magnets.

Anyone still waiting on shipping from Maniere or Social status for the Rocs? Oh how amazon has spoiled me.

i ordered Rocs from roccitykicks yesterday soon as i got confirmation i got a shipping email 3 minutes later.:nthat:

Ya my rockafellas shipped too. I called asking how fast ground shipping is lol. I just want them before Saturday so I can rock in DR. Only forces I need are the off white and Travis Scott. Did they release either one yet?

The zipper on the shoe is cring worthy to me!

Never liked that idea!

Even the Gary Payton Gloves are nasty, would never want to own a pair!!

The material on the scotts is basura.
Unless you spray them with something they are going to be dirt magnets.

Anyone still waiting on shipping from Maniere or Social status for the Rocs? Oh how amazon has spoiled me.

That's exactly why I'm probably holding off on the Travis Scotts. It's a shame, because it's one of the best pieces of the collection, but those are going to get messed up really quickly with that material.

just disheartening to see the thread moving the most off the worst shoes in the thread

hope everyone gets what they’re looking for tho

travis the only ones I even remotely like but I’ll stick to the clot lunars for a similar look

Back
Top Bottom