OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This. And when does it end? Might have make a quick trip home to do a pair.
What's the ticket on those pairs you can customize ?

might have to make some calls

All you pay for is the price of the shoe (AF1 low )which is 90. After that you can go H.A.M. with dip dyes, laces, lace locks, aglets,dubres,logos swoshes etc. Honestly to many options to name. I haven’t finished mine. They’re still drying from the dye. Those are the options I saw while passing by. Knowing me my pair will prolly turn out trash because of all those damn options :lol::frown:

All you pay for is the price of the shoe (AF1 low )which is 90. After that you can go H.A.M. with dip dyes, laces, lace locks, aglets,dubres,logos swoshes etc. Honestly to many options to name. I haven’t finished mine. They’re still drying from the dye. Those are the options I saw while passing by. Knowing me my pair will prolly turn out trash because of all those damn options :lol::frown:
I hate to be a biter, but i want that pair donjuan made :nerd:

What colors can you dye it? :wow:

i wonder whether or not they would let me dye the acronyms...that pair that was indigo dyed at complexcon was fantastic. I wanna do that. (prob not pink tho).

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 5.40.26 PM.png

Last edited:
what your witnessing is exactly what nike is hoping happens...build and broaden hype - move from a small but passionate core of AF1 heads, to people interested in "the culture" and the intersection of influencers/hypebeasts/fashion/music/sneakers/etc. It's putting a modified version of the off-white marketing playbook into place for a classic silhouette. If they dont do this, then it stays too niche and only relevant in small circles. This thread (as disheartening as it may be for you), is evidence that its working.

not true at all to me

just cashing in on fair weather spenders mostly (people who don’t buy af1s)

nike would be seeding people the gr af1s if they were really tryna introduce a new generation to the shoe just like how big named people get seeded gr jordans

nikes been doing this since the first af1 collab with supreme, ironically I think that’s the last af1 collab that even looked good

cats buying the roc joints don’t even own a pair of all white af1s but have the rocs and it’s essentially the same shoe

they won’t be back

again not attacking people who actually buy af1s, just feel there are way better af1s to talk about

What colors can you dye it? :wow:

Pink, blue, purple and yellow I think. I wish they would’ve had indigo or black but this is all the had. I don’t blame them it’s seems like a big operation so they probrobly had to keep the options at that number. I went with the light pink

i wonder whether or not they would let me dye the acronyms...that pair that was indigo dyed at complexcon was fantastic. I wanna do that. (prob not pink tho).

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 5.40.26 PM.png

Probrobly not. From my understanding you have to purchase the pair there. Plus they only have pink blue purple and yellow as dye options the last time I went.

If you are in the Charlotte, NC area. They have the Don AF1 at the House of Hoops Southpark. They at least have a size 13. I hit on the draw so i didn't pick them up. I did check them out in hand and they are sooo nice. Love the gold hits and leather

Everybody tripping off the Travis Scott and just dons
I like the simplicity of the rocs
PLUS
I got a surprise coming in later this week
I’ll post once it comes in
Edit: to me it’s a surprise some new folks may think it’s trash but whatever

Back
Top Bottom