OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

just disheartening to see the thread moving the most off the worst shoes in the thread

hope everyone gets what they’re looking for tho

travis the only ones I even remotely like but I’ll stick to the clot lunars for a similar look
Why disheartening? Nice activation from Nike using influencers to get a premium take on a classic silhouette.

Lol I'm curious about the lunars. Any comfort difference?

Lighter and Lunar cushioning

the lunar forces for sure sat locally here in canada.. retail was like $350.. i think the teal/purple ones even went on sale

Errolson uses a different model each collaboration. He began with the Lunar force Lo, to Presto Mids, then to the Downtown hi. These all have their nuances. The only Lunar was the low. The highs were a lower profile midsole streamlines to reduce the bulkiness that it had already. Those were msrp 250usd. The lows were 200usd. Nyc tax applicable.
~Lefty

Y’all think I can get a pair of off whites for a pair of Travis Scott’s?

just disheartening to see the thread moving the most off the worst shoes in the thread

travis the only ones I even remotely like but I’ll stick to the clot lunars for a similar look
Roc, ACRNM, and Travis (Canvas) have all released in the past in one form or another lol

what your witnessing is exactly what nike is hoping happens...build and broaden hype - move from a small but passionate core of AF1 heads, to people interested in "the culture" and the intersection of influencers/hypebeasts/fashion/music/sneakers/etc. It's putting a modified version of the off-white marketing playbook into place for a classic silhouette. If they dont do this, then it stays too niche and only relevant in small circles. This thread (as disheartening as it may be for you), is evidence that its working.

what your witnessing is exactly what nike is hoping happens...build and broaden hype - move from a small but passionate core of AF1 heads, to people interested in "the culture" and the intersection of influencers/hypebeasts/fashion/music/sneakers/etc. It's putting a modified version of the off-white marketing playbook into place for a classic silhouette. If they dont do this, then it stays too niche and only relevant in small circles. This thread (as disheartening as it may be for you), is evidence that its working.

Have you been to Nike SOHO yet to customize a pair. It’s a really cool experience. But to your point they pulled so many to the AF1 that would’ve been clueless or plain didn’t care beforehand. I saw people from all walks in their designing a pair.

Last edited:
Have you been to Nike SOHO yet to customize a pair. It’s a really cool experience. But to your point they pulled so many to the AF1 that would’ve been clueless or plan didn’t care beforehand. I saw people from all walks in their designing a pair.
i saw that pop up in my app but im in FLA this weekend, i wanted to do it though.

They've done an incredible job this year at building demand beyond their traditional base audience.

Back
Top Bottom