OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

considering all the features and extras of the shoes and they retail for $150 id say these are probably one of the best AF1 to date

The Travis Scott’s are just cool looking shoes with the multi checks and the lace covers. And it’s a clean look too. And for $150 can’t beat it. Just hope they are as “plentiful” as the rocs and just dons are but probably not seeing how it comes with all these extra accessories

Lighter and Lunar cushioning

Errolson uses a different model each collaboration. He began with the Lunar force Lo, to Presto Mids, then to the Downtown hi. These all have their nuances. The only Lunar was the low. The highs were a lower profile midsole streamlines to reduce the bulkiness that it had already. Those were msrp 250usd. The lows were 200usd. Nyc tax applicable.
~Lefty
I know but back then when the cad dollar was in the ****ter the lunars were 350 afaik maybe 300

The dt his were 369 i think, then again they were super limkted across the country

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Split”
Color: Black/White
Style Code: 905345-004
nike-air-force-1-low-split-905345-004-release-date-4.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-split-905345-004-release-date.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-split-905345-004-release-date-2.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-split-905345-004-release-date-3.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-split-905345-004-release-date-5.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-split-905345-004-release-date-1.jpg

Been a minute since i sprayed any protector on my shoes, but i might have to hit these if get em lol
I would I made the mistake and didn't.

Anyone have any suggestions for spot cleaning white laces?....I dont want to take them out and ruin the softness so soon cleaning the whole lace.

Back
Top Bottom