OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Screenshot_20180313-115121.jpg
17th

Last edited:
Got my calendar ready

But I'm hearing these are a Taiwan exclusive, I'll be heart broken...

I tried to set up an account and google wasn't translating the drop down menus on Invincible. Confused. Does Invincible ship stateside?

If we got the HKs, I’d like to think we’ll get the Taiwans.

Then again, Nike tends to do a lot of **** that doesn’t make sense, so fingers are crossed.

Where’s the lowest price being offered as of right now for the Taiwan’s? Don’t got time for Nikes games.

Surprisingly I think Kix-Files might've been the lowest price we've seen thus far. They sold out of all their pre-orders a while back though. First set of Taiwan's from there should start getting sent out tomorrow. Lets hope we have some stateside pics of them by early next week (I'm hoping my pairs will be here by the 27th at the latest)

Surprisingly I think Kix-Files might've been the lowest price we've seen thus far. They sold out of all their pre-orders a while back though. First set of Taiwan's from there should start getting sent out tomorrow. Lets hope we have some stateside pics of them by early next week (I'm hoping my pairs will be here by the 27th at the latest)

Missed that- what was the price?

Back
Top Bottom