OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For any of those who copped the supremes, did you go half size down? I usually do, but i know that the AF sizing is pretty inconsistent.

Been waiting on these (Ty, NYG and Sheed inspired) joints to arrive forever. Yellow pair came in quick. That ID **** is a problem but they gotta do a better job. The edges of the yellow have a green tint by the laces and the strap. The white joints have a blue tint. **** look bad. Copped some CDs today too, that **** is a weird feeling now.

I'm still looking for the white patent with the blue soles Sheeds if anyone sees them. These will hold me over for now.

IMG_0082.jpg
IMG_0083.jpg

Been waiting on these (Ty, NYG and Sheed inspired) joints to arrive forever. Yellow pair came in quick. That ID **** is a problem but they gotta do a better job. The edges of the yellow have a green tint by the laces and the strap. The white joints have a blue tint. **** look bad. Copped some CDs today too, that **** is a weird feeling now.

I'm still looking for the white patent with the blue soles Sheeds if anyone sees them. These will hold me over for now.

IMG_0082.jpg
IMG_0083.jpg

Nice IDs... can we get close ups of the discoloration you are referring to?

are you gonna do it?
i picked up the 8 but i wear 8.5- 9 which is fine...if anything maybe i'll oop 'em or just give them to my brother or a friend...or just hold onto them?

well the weirdest thing happened...i woke up at like 4:30 am and went to take my dogs out...randomly hopped on the computer to check the thread and millzszn93 posted the link...good looks fams

I got my Taiwans on the way from Kix files but I ain't going to be happy till they arrive at my doorstep.

Back
Top Bottom