OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

2EECD99B-30DA-4926-AAB5-F26BB219B6DF.gif

Nah I was second wave. You will probably get a shipping confirmation soon.

I order an extra pair with the 3rd wave so I'm looking forward to that shipping notification as well.

Soooooooo does anyone remember if the Sheeds run small or if they could have shrunk?

Hahahaha Hahahaha Fam I think AF1s in general fit either 0.25 too big or too small. Those early 'Sheeds were made in Indonesia while the subsequent joints were made in China & Vietnam so it's a good possibility that the shoe 'last' is smaller than what you're normally used too.

Even if the previous owner had them stored at a colder temperature I highly doubt the synthetic patent material would shrink too much. Best bet is to compare them with another size 11 AF1 pair from that year (if you have one).

Hahahaha Hahahaha Fam I think AF1s in general fit either 0.25 too big or too small. Those early 'Sheeds were made in Indonesia while the subsequent joints were made in China & Vietnam so it's a good possibility that the shoe 'last' is smaller than what you're normally used too.

Even if the previous owner had them stored at a colder temperature I highly doubt the synthetic patent material would shrink too much. Best bet is to compare them with another size 11 AF1 pair from that year (if you have one).

Some real ****, I’ve been studying them and other pairs. I think they’re just warped from sitting so long and not having the laces in them. Another guy PMed me and said his pair was smaller than his other AF1s. I laced them up and tried them on and they fit better. 11.5 would be better but the 11 works. They need to get broken in tho.

Some real ****, I’ve been studying them and other pairs. I think they’re just warped from sitting so long and not having the laces in them. Another guy PMed me and said his pair was smaller than his other AF1s. I laced them up and tried them on and they fit better. 11.5 would be better but the 11 works. They need to get broken in tho.

Probably some slight warp-age due to age and being DS but I think it's the factory in Indonesia using a different shoe last vs. China & Vietnam. I had all the lows that dropped from '03-'06 and they fit consistently.

Just wear them gently around the house and see if they give a bit.

I swear I keep checking this thread for Taiwan updates :lol:
And get hype when I see a new post
Only to be let down

Hold out hope, there's more pairs coming at least some places Saturday. If nothing else, online prices drop

Damn they still at it? Can't find 11.5 anywhere
Screenshot_2018-03-15-09-12-19.jpg

Translated from Chinese but here's a dude with 30cm...so that's 11.5 or 12? Could be rare like he says, but they're out there somewhere.

What do people here think of Lunar Air Forces? Fit should be a half size down right? Here's nice Courir looking one I think. I have that wannabe Courir from the pinstripe pack a few years back but it has that smooth leather. Would like the tumbled leather like the one below.

Screenshot_2018-03-15-09-16-30.jpg

Last edited:
Tried for that size 10 restock last night. Got order confirmation, then cancellation, then an apology email all within 10 mins.

Back
Top Bottom