OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I call this Houston Oilers or Phillys or Clippers
af1LowEssHO18_v6 (1).png

dug these out from my mom’s house a few weeks ago. 2006 retros. they’re pretty used but still have some life left in em. would be nice to see a retro. not sure if i would buy another pair but i’m not that guy that hates when they retro shoes because the value of my pairs takes a hit. if it’s a nice shoe then by all means, make em available for whoever wants to wear em.
B28CFC82-6806-47DA-9D3C-B277BFD1B958.jpeg

dug these out from my mom’s house a few weeks ago. 2006 retros. they’re pretty used but still have some life left in em. would be nice to see a retro. not sure if i would buy another pair but i’m not that guy that hates when they retro shoes because the value of my pairs takes a hit. if it’s a nice shoe then by all means, make em available for whoever wants to wear em.
B28CFC82-6806-47DA-9D3C-B277BFD1B958.jpeg
What a coincidence

took my son to the mall tonight. wore these ugly relics. air is deflated. gonna throw em in donations tomorrow at work. always kind of cool to see someone who was homeless wearing my clothes.
8E7E2E96-4599-43DB-8F93-589B608FA959.jpeg
I wouldn’t donate those, they are beautiful for the collection

took my son to the mall tonight. wore these ugly relics. air is deflated. gonna throw em in donations tomorrow at work. always kind of cool to see someone who was homeless wearing my clothes.
8E7E2E96-4599-43DB-8F93-589B608FA959.jpeg

stuntman mike stuntman mike You been wearing those joints more than once a year, surprised that the Air unit would be deflated otherwise? :lol:

I remember trying to order a pair of these at my store and they were unavailable. Glad I didn't as another employee sourced them from a different store and they were buns in real life. :lol: Maybe Nike should've left the 'hair' texture of the midsole.

Been several years but they dropped the 'Scarface' and 'Frankenstein' in '06 to a lukewarm reception but did they not release any Halloween pairs in '07 and '08?

i wore these maybe once or twice when they dropped and i thought i gave em away since i haven’t seen em since and they’re pretty bad in person :lol: found em stashed at home so i threw em on tonight.

i had the first patent orange and black halloween forces and wore those once maybe. pretty sure i sold those.

i don’t remember any other halloween forces other than the two you mentioned vood99 vood99

Back
Top Bottom