OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I had a pair of the White/Blacks...

Blk Wht Af1 010.jpg
Blk Wht AF1 002.jpg
Blk Wht AF1 003.jpg
Blk Wht AF1 009.jpg
honestly one of the best pairs of forces ever

wish I hadn't sold my pair

Don't know where else to post this... but for anyone lucky enough to have the black silk CLOT x Fragment AF1s, you definitely need to cop this jacket while the prices are still low.

20210222_194945.jpg

Don't know where else to post this... but for anyone lucky enough to have the black silk CLOT x Fragment AF1s, you definitely need to cop this jacket while the prices are still low.

20210222_194945.jpg

Nah wearing that with the Clots on your feet is doing way too much/trying too hard. :lol: I know you're the king of matchy matchy though slaughterx slaughterx so not surprised you're suggesting it.

That jacket with a pair of white/whites is all you need.

CNY 12s would look best with it, out of all the shoes on own...
20210222_200739.jpg
Don't let ppl kill you bro this style of jacket is dope me to me. I just posted this in the Bape thread earlier and I really kinda want it but know I don't need it.

24_5985d271-4cbb-4c26-9361-4e629770c964_800x.jpg

I could really see me rocking that from time to time and killing it.

It's all good, I'm not offended, I'll take that title. :lol: but I feel what he's saying... I mean it's ultimately just a black jacket with a lot of fine details most people wouldn't even notice. It pretty much can go with anything, but you know I'm gonna match it with something. Probably rock it first with game royal 1s because ther's no way I would thirst over fragment 1s. It would also look good with I'm Back 10s, might have to finally unDS those. I really wish I hadn't slept on the clot AF1s... I thought the MSRP was over priced so I didn't even try, but Ireally dig the CLOT label now, so hopefully they will release more colors in the future. Anyone own the complete set of the new CLOT AF1s? Doubt anyone here has the original red pair, but then again, this is NT, so I wouldn't be surprised.

honestly one of the best pairs of forces ever

wish I hadn't sold my pair
I had these and the white/navy. The only bad part of these is, if I remember correctly, this wave of releases had a flatter/lower profile toe box. I remember somebody brought them from the mall to me and I was disappointed at the time. Still grew to love them with my Sean John and snuck sweat suits

Don't let ppl kill you bro this style of jacket is dope me to me. I just posted this in the Bape thread earlier and I really kinda want it but know I don't need it.

24_5985d271-4cbb-4c26-9361-4e629770c964_800x.jpg

I could really see me rocking that from time to time and killing it.

Who said anything about that "style" of jacket though? The point was the matchy matchy related to the pattern.

Regarding this style of jacket though...it's beautiful. However, a non-Asian wearing it?....That we CAN talk about the cultural appropriation aspect though. But...that's for a another time. :nerd::wink:

You would be missing the entire point of the CLOT clothing brand... 1978.

And yes, I have always wanted a kung-fu garb, tried one on once in Chinatown in Chicago, but all of them were made out of cheap polyester, I wanted a silk one., which this is. I still need one with the open sleeves though.

Can't wear those if you ain't French homie... cultural appropriation! Don't even think about eating French salad dressing or French fries. Also put that cognac down!

I wasn't going to reply to your previous post and was going to leave things as-is.

But....of course you had to take it to extremes. :smh: Your'e missing the point, and because so, you're exposing yourself yet once again as you've done in other threads. KHUFU KHUFU & DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican come get your mans.

Yea im just not a fan of mixing white and sail. I like upper and lining but the sail doesn't do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom