OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I carted one of your pairs and it’s showing full price too so idk if I’m supposed to do something else
The other pairs still appear for $75
After carting… are you actually going to the checkout page itself to see the discount? The whites must be ineligible

All whites excluded? Went all the way to checkout but no disco
9D8C578E-0C37-4B10-9BC1-021DFAFA281F.jpeg
If the item has "xld" next to it its excluded

Got some triple white AF1 crafts for $90 flat from cncpts. Looks like it went OOS after I bought so hopefully they didn't oversell and honor my order.

They send you a code but it didn’t work for me, code said I already had a discount in my cart

I used a different email and that’s what I got. Kind of dumb to advertise it. Should be able to use it.

Got my West Indies from Crème last week. Took three weeks to arrive but I’m good with it.

Last edited:
I used a different email and that’s what I got. Kind of dumb to advertise it. Should be able to use it.

Got my West Indies from Crème last week. Took three weeks to arrive but I’m good with it.
I don’t mind waiting.. I ain’t wearin em immediately anyway.. their price ($69) is on point… the shipping price for 1 pair ($23) is overkill tho… of course my size 8 was gone the moment somebody posted that deal a few weeks ago

I don’t mind waiting.. I ain’t wearin em immediately anyway.. their price ($69) is on point… the shipping price for 1 pair ($23) is overkill tho… of course my size 8 was gone the moment somebody posted that deal a few weeks ago

Yeah I’m not complaining, I don’t know when I’ll wear them. I got them when shipping was $12. Emailed them a couple times cause I just wanted to make sure I was gonna get them.

Yeah I’m not complaining, I don’t know when I’ll wear them. I got them when shipping was $12. Emailed them a couple times cause I just wanted to make sure I was gonna get them.
Oh you caught a real deal with $69 + $12.. that $23 shipping must be to offset those insane deals on there

Spent $330 total this week for 4 pairs of Forces and a pair of Huaraches.

Might fold on the chocolates but I already have too many dark brown based forces.

SNS UK has got an extra 25% off if you buy two sale pears today, loads of Forces on there including all COTM but whites sold out in my US13. US site should be the same if it isn’t already.

I knew this Black Friday was gonna be overwhelming with sales because of the recession situation, but DAMN.

I think this is the 3rd time the COTMs got down to about 50% off, so I caved even though I just wanted just the white ones.

No lie though; I really REALLY REALLY appreciate the times where really dope shoes just sit on shelves long enough to go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom